Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.95 - 39votes)

Zonbicchi wa Bicchi ni Fukumaremasu ka?

Alt Names: alt 僵尸也能当bitch吗alt ゾンビッチはビッチに含まれますか?alt Zombie Bitch Sakina Is in Bitch Girl?alt Zonbicchi wa Bicchi ni Fukumaremasuka?alt Zonbicchi wa Bitch ni Fukumaremasu ka?alt Zonbicchi wa Bitch ni Fukumaremasuka?
Author: Hiiragi Yuuichi
Artist: Hiiragi Yuuichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a story about a girl with no life experience. After being told by a friend that she is behind in experiencing life, Sakina starts having strange fantasies about her childhood friend and now boyfriend. One day while imagining strange things, she makes eye contact with an old man, becomes embarrassed, and runs away in shame. Only to get hit by a truck. Now, if she doesn't keep her excitement up by experiencing things with her own body, her heart will stop.
Go to Zonbicchi wa Bicchi ni Fukumaremasu ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Increasing her heart rate... New Window sekirei07
  • 4 Replies

95 Comments

From vyuu~~m with a toy, to vyuu~~m with a "toy".
This just gets funnier and funnier.
It's nice to have a manga like this once in a while.
from holding a little action figure to holding a vibrator... epic!
tbh this is kind of dumb lol but i like the art
many newer series repeat the premises several times as their are several weeks between chapters, its only noticeable if you read it one chapter after another without time for your brain to forget it a little
Why is there that information about her ero-filter in every chapter? Kind of annoying imo.
lol I'm just reading this just to learn Japanese phrases that sound like dirty phrases.
Let's just say chapter 4 ends on quite a cliffhanger, so we can't tell if there'll be a plot or not. Though it does look like it might actually have one, from that ending. So I suppose you readers can look forward to it. Anyway, I'm not the one translating the subsequent chapters~
I've only read up to chp 4 and...

Spoiler
there's a bitch in it right..? so expect the unexpected...
Man...for chapter 2 I don't want that image in my head...
Is it just me or is there something with manga and twintailed female characters ? Not that I hate it though... ~(^o^)~
Was chapter 2 removed or something?
I read it awhile ago and now it disappeared.
its almost certein there will be NTR at some point and well she is kinda a whore now. one chapter she gonna think shes eating a hotdog but be suckin a penis.
Hm..sometimes I really like it and sometimes I read a chapter thinking to myself..."uh...uhm...yeah..." :F
Hope it can pick up a more steady pace...
She's Sexy... that's all I can say.
as much as I liked the first chapter. I don't see this manga getting far.
Liked the onshots better where she didn't have a love interest. Her having one now, just makes her seem like a whore even though she has a perfectly good excuse to act like one. Now I just feel bad for her.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD Epic~
The girl from Yuri Yuri must have a similar disease.
The girl from Yuri Yuri must have a similar disease.
damn i love thos play of words and using puns, it is really interesting to see what the author will come up with next
OMG this is the funniest manga I've read!
That's an interesting perspective on the zombie concept...Kinda silly with how she became one though, will follow for a couple of chapters to see if the plot improves.
too much facepalm moment.
Not sure if I'm entertained
or annoyed

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics