Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 454votes)

Rising x Rydeen

Alt Names: alt ไรซิ่ง x ไรดีนalt ライジン×ライジンalt Rising Rydeenalt RisingxRydeen
Author: Hatsumi Youichi
Artist: Fukuhara Renji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shimonone Takara, a young, weird, and healthy boy, always wanted to be a "Stranger", a person who has an extraordinary power.
One day, Takara meets a woman named Aria who belongs to an organization. What does she want of him? Is Takara succesfully becoming a "strange" being?

adaptation of the light novel series of the same name written by Hatsumi Youichi with illustrations by Piroshi Pulp
Go to Rising x Rydeen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic There are too many puns in this manga... New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic When did Yowabi start to like Takara? New Window coolxal
  • 9 Replies
Topic Is the manga getting cancelled? (Edit: it isn't, don't worry) New Window awoodchuck
  • 16 Replies
Topic Main Characters - To help review on the next loooong delay. New Window Malignor
  • 0 Replies
Topic Rising x Rydeen, General/Speculation New Window Mugetsu Tensho
  • 17 Replies
Topic Rising x Rydeen NOT cancelled New Window Aurega
  • 4 Replies

940 Comments

The Love Live...

Spoiler

Library?

Wind Child: she gives no fuck

i have a feeling this manga is going to end soon.

never mind just check out the raw only one chapter left. not surprise it ended so fast.

Not for good though. He left too many loose ends due to finishing right at the 700 mark without even giving the final some 30+ pages like you normally would for an epilogue of such a massive series so a mini series is planned for 2015 and rumour has it that the anime will have a part 3 but hopefully that doesn't come to pass. Consider chapter 700 the same as the the finale of the Buu saga in dragon Ball z. It is the end but not the end. They are still releasing additions to Dbz that are confirmed canon after all.

pretty sure the only addition to DBZ after the end of actual DBZ was one of the movies, everything else isn't canon

Naruto already ended, dude. And about time too.

Not for good though. He left too many loose ends due to finishing right at the 700 mark without even giving the final some 30+ pages like you normally would for an epilogue of such a massive series so a mini series is planned for 2015 and rumour has it that the anime will have a part 3 but hopefully that doesn't come to pass. Consider chapter 700 the same as the the finale of the Buu saga in dragon Ball z. It is the end but not the end. They are still releasing additions to Dbz that are confirmed canon after all.

And so what ?

If you guys are want to know more, just read the LN, that's all.

SO ?

If you making this kind of suggestion, then why don't YOU do Rising x Rydeen LN translation then ?

It's done pretty good for a promotion though, 5 volumes and all.

And yeah, I said that because I know the manga ends on chapter 29.

Spoiler

damn, that surely looks good in gel ...

hoping for H doujin ... =3= ...

Damn it another gets axed, and yet naruto and bleach are still going on their "last" arks

Naruto already ended, dude. And about time too.

promotion for LN like usual ... *sigh* ...

next chapter will be the last ...

Edit : sorry, ch 29 is the last ...

It's done pretty good for a promotion though, 5 volumes and all.

And yeah, I said that because I know the manga ends on chapter 29.

Spoiler

And so what ?

If you guys are want to know more, just read the LN, that's all.

Pretty sure the LN is way past this part.

promotion for LN like usual ... *sigh* ...

next chapter will be the last ...

Edit : sorry, ch 29 is the last ...

Damn it another gets axed, and yet naruto and bleach are still going on their "last" arks

Pretty sure the LN is way past this part.

the netizens have their priorities straight I see. boobs and panties indeed.

Oh wow. I guess with the ax Hatsumi decided to turn up the fer'seriousness to make sure there was time to resolve everything.

So it was axed huh? Good to know, it had so much potential, I would love to see Takara development, but I guess I have to content myself with the good art and the funny moments it had cause now I know that the end will suck like every other axed manga...

when did I follow this??? I have no memory of ever reading this, I know the art is by the same guy who did Wizardry Zero but huuuuh????

You must be high.

You're kidding with me. it was axed? How could it end so fast!!!

well it was based from a light novel, so it was inevitable that in a moment they would end it .. U.u

I know that romance tag won't mean anything until the very end but damn it I'll keep reading until the manga finishes and hopefully there will have been romance in the LN

It's based on a LN, but don't has translation so far if i recall. Sadly, because i wanted to see Takara Power up. It seems his goose turns black and absorb anything.

If this is based on LN, anyone know if it's being translated somewhere?

when did I follow this??? I have no memory of ever reading this, I know the art is by the same guy who did Wizardry Zero but huuuuh????

Once upon I time I assumed Takara X Mikan was fated.

But now I've read chapter twelve. Takara X Fumi 4 ever! They're just too perfectly made for each other. The bread! The breeeeeead!

Uhh, well...it is ending soon. This is not the first time an interesting manga with good setting and concept is forced to end anyway (I am looking at you, Mx0).

If this is based on LN, anyone know if it's being translated somewhere?

Kinda disappointing 

You're kidding with me. it was axed? How could it end so fast!!!

Hmm i can't find any info on novel how ie. many volumes it already has and so on, i can find only information that this manga is based on LN, dafuq? Besides if you were to ask me i thought that this is original manga and not based on ln since i can't hardly imagine such a work good without proper illustrations and those who read ln knows that number of illustrations per volume doesn't exceed 15 or so.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics