Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 454votes)

Rising x Rydeen

Alt Names: alt ไรซิ่ง x ไรดีนalt ライジン×ライジンalt Rising Rydeenalt RisingxRydeen
Author: Hatsumi Youichi
Artist: Fukuhara Renji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shimonone Takara, a young, weird, and healthy boy, always wanted to be a "Stranger", a person who has an extraordinary power.
One day, Takara meets a woman named Aria who belongs to an organization. What does she want of him? Is Takara succesfully becoming a "strange" being?

adaptation of the light novel series of the same name written by Hatsumi Youichi with illustrations by Piroshi Pulp
Go to Rising x Rydeen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic There are too many puns in this manga... New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic When did Yowabi start to like Takara? New Window coolxal
  • 9 Replies
Topic Is the manga getting cancelled? (Edit: it isn't, don't worry) New Window awoodchuck
  • 16 Replies
Topic Main Characters - To help review on the next loooong delay. New Window Malignor
  • 0 Replies
Topic Rising x Rydeen, General/Speculation New Window Mugetsu Tensho
  • 17 Replies
Topic Rising x Rydeen NOT cancelled New Window Aurega
  • 4 Replies

940 Comments

Generic manga but still had it moments and gave me some laughs. .. If you ask me  I wouldn't buy LN after reading this .

Oh well, for a LN adaptation(especially some generic ecchi harem) this went a little longer than I thought it would. Reached 29 chaps before the axe fell.

As expected, there is no way they are going to continue the manga. All manga that are an adaptation from a light novel ends up like this. Cause they are just a promotional act for the novels

Well, can't expect too much from manga for LN promotion ... again ...

too much of this case already ...

As expected, there is no way they are going to continue the manga. All manga that are an adaptation from a light novel ends up like this. Cause they are just a promotional act for the novels

Er...so did I miss something; why is this marked tragedy?

Because it got axed so hard we cry.

hate the ending. they were trying to pull a lelouch plot but couldn't pull it off.

I'm confident Village Idiot will pick up something great, they always do.

WAT! lame ending

for a sec i thot he was gonna yell out ceaseless discharge

What a silly ending, even with the serious tone.

I can't believe that I actually read all of this to the end.

Page 29 killed me, thanks very much for the scanlations Village Idiot!

every healthy male likes those... if you don't, then I have some baaaaad news for your parents...

well, except I'm not indiscriminate when it comes to liking them.

2 more chapters to go~ Koori-chan's laziness is <3

Not for good though. He left too many loose ends due to finishing right at the 700 mark without even giving the final some 30+ pages like you normally would for an epilogue of such a massive series so a mini series is planned for 2015 and rumour has it that the anime will have a part 3 but hopefully that doesn't come to pass. Consider chapter 700 the same as the the finale of the Buu saga in dragon Ball z. It is the end but not the end. They are still releasing additions to Dbz that are confirmed canon after all.

I don't know he probably was pretty done with naruto and wanted to work on something else yet leaving it open so they could make games if they feel like it

every healthy male likes those... if you don't, then I have some baaaaad news for your parents...

healthy males likes those, however in the real public world... they call you perverts and shame you to the point you're alienated and end up with depression.

true story.

the netizens have their priorities straight I see. boobs and panties indeed.

It's a slime!  A slime king!  The newbie zone's boss!

Spoiler

no way, that's not my king -_-

It's a slime!  A slime king!  The newbie zone's boss!

Spoiler

2 more chapters for a lame ending.  The author could have done so much better with this.  not bad for a short one tho. 

Er...so did I miss something; why is this marked tragedy?

What the hell is going on here? I thought this was axed at chapter 25? O.o

Hope its over soon.

What the hell is going on here? I thought this was axed at chapter 25? O.o

Not for good though. He left too many loose ends due to finishing right at the 700 mark without even giving the final some 30+ pages like you normally would for an epilogue of such a massive series so a mini series is planned for 2015 and rumour has it that the anime will have a part 3 but hopefully that doesn't come to pass. Consider chapter 700 the same as the the finale of the Buu saga in dragon Ball z. It is the end but not the end. They are still releasing additions to Dbz that are confirmed canon after all.

Please be for good. I was really relieved to see it end and I'm not really interested to see how Sakura managed to get a kid with a guy who pretty much abused her emotionally and physically.

I know I'm saying this late but who in the world would not notice eriko huh!? Bloody hell, I'd go to any length just to talk to her T_T.

So she can also freeze intangible things. What about time?

Value of 'friends'? That's some serious friend-zone right there.

pretty sure the only addition to DBZ after the end of actual DBZ was one of the movies, everything else isn't canon

Indeed. But I didn't say that GT was canon. I stated 'still releasing additions' since upcoming movie is also supposed to be canon. I meant in the context that Naruto hasn't ended simply because the main manga ended. It is too popular for that and still has ability to generate cash. 

The Love Live...

Spoiler

Library?

My thoughts exactly on reading that.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics