Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.9 - 68votes)

Ousama Game (RENDA Hitori)

Alt Names: alt 国王游戏 (连打一人)alt 王様ゲーム (RENDA Hitori)alt 우사마 게임 (RENDA HITORI)alt King's Gamealt Królewska Gra
Author: Kanazawa Nobuaki
Artist: Renda Hitori
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A mysterious command arrives from a "King"-----
The life-threatening "Game" has now begun for the 32 students of the first year's B Class.

One day, all of the students in Nobuaki's class received their first message from someone calling themselves the "King", in which was written a baffling command.
That first command was very easy. However, the commands began to escalate until a life-threatening game had begun---

Failing to obey the orders leads to death!! Their friendships are being undermined by a bottomless terror!!

Prequel:

Ousama Game - Kigen
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/ousama-game-kigen-r13342)

Sequel:

Ousama Game - Shuukyoku
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/ousama-game-shuukyoku-r13355)
Go to Ousama Game (RENDA Hitori) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Police? Teachers? Anyone with a brain? New Window thresholden
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter discussion New Window Irecinius
  • 8 Replies

126 Comments

what I'm wondering is How the ousama managed to kill everyone in the story....... to be able to have almost a death-note like power is something that make me wonder......
@benmora: Exactly my thoughts, they should confirm it at least. There´s always the possibility that Nia is uncovering Ousama´s true indentity on purpose, or being threatened by him...
this is not the King --' or the queen.
I don't believe this. To get the evidence that she would be the Ousama, nami have to touch her. They are so naive in japan xD .
this is not the King --' or the queen.
I don't believe this. To get the evidence that she would be the Ousama, nami have to touch her. They are so naive in japan xD .
@Jabberwocky. No, it hasn't ended yet.
Ohhhh snap. Here come the crazy plot twists!
@Squier:- then stop reading, sheesh It's so annoying looking at these can of comments, when you can just stop reading the manga.
sex? Why do you guys always think about sex?
What if in the next chapter it's not sex?
Seriously. -_-
It's pathetic that the only thing the mangaka has up his sleeve is using forced sex and immature stupid child-like bland ideas to further the plot. There's a shitload more you can do with a story like this instead of every other order being "have sex". Fucking absurdly unimaginative and disgusting that this is the only thing the mangaka can come up with.
Naoya is really suspicious...
I never thought about it, but why do half the dialogues start to scream and yell? i mean everyones ears must be death... Other than that it seems to make the story too overly intense o.0
too contrived for my tastes...
@blackcaim: If I remember well, it was montlhy (already ended if I remember well...) and the scanlators are way behind it.
Ohh snap its getting real!
Very interesting manga....
So, what's the status for this manga?
Weekly, Monthly, Tanko?
Or just scanlators whim?
also, are we up to date with the raws, or still behind?
reminds me of the story the dude in a Bakuman arc came up with :P
Makes you think, what decision would you make in these situations.
reminds me of the story the dude in a Bakuman arc came up with :P
Makes you think, what decision would you make in these situations.
Pretty good. It's really intense. My suspicious about the Ousama is between Ueda Yousuke and Naoya.
too intense then suddenly....huh!...what...is that it?
(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻ !wtf?!rawr!?

cliffhanger is such a b!tch in the mange world....really....
SO FUCKING INTENSE!!!

But I have a confession, I wanted the best friend to die. (I'm a douche)
I think nami would like to make..... rape with the hero. *borat*
I think is nanoya.
Spoiler
e coulden't burn himself in front of coule
What the effin' fudge!!!!! cliffhanger much?!?!?1?
LET WHAT?
Man I already know that girl is going to be an annoying fuck, and screw everybody over. Then once they get out of it she'll be all like "Oh I'm so sorry! I never meant to fuck us all over and get someone killed" and since it's a manga they will all forgive her. fml

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics