Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.9 - 68votes)

Ousama Game (RENDA Hitori)

Alt Names: alt 国王游戏 (连打一人)alt 王様ゲーム (RENDA Hitori)alt 우사마 게임 (RENDA HITORI)alt King's Gamealt Królewska Gra
Author: Kanazawa Nobuaki
Artist: Renda Hitori
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A mysterious command arrives from a "King"-----
The life-threatening "Game" has now begun for the 32 students of the first year's B Class.

One day, all of the students in Nobuaki's class received their first message from someone calling themselves the "King", in which was written a baffling command.
That first command was very easy. However, the commands began to escalate until a life-threatening game had begun---

Failing to obey the orders leads to death!! Their friendships are being undermined by a bottomless terror!!

Prequel:

Ousama Game - Kigen
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/ousama-game-kigen-r13342)

Sequel:

Ousama Game - Shuukyoku
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/ousama-game-shuukyoku-r13355)
Go to Ousama Game (RENDA Hitori) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Police? Teachers? Anyone with a brain? New Window thresholden
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter discussion New Window Irecinius
  • 8 Replies

126 Comments

I just buy the first and, its so epic !

New chapters?! No!
@mrfeatherfang
Thx for answer, after you wrote it i began my search for ending, i'm pretty disatisfied with it but, oh well what can you do with it.
@seba332 The manga is complete. It is also based on a light novel.
Sry, i meant if this manga is completed in japan or still ongoing.
I have a question is this manga still ongoing? And is it based on light novels, or pure original creation?
That's the thing, I haven't opened any spoilers. I only read ShadowZack and noctis' posts and put two and two together, but 559060 is included because there was fuck all reason to suddenly bring it up in the first place. At any rate, if you really need to react to major spoilers openly, make damn sure it's too vague to even narrow it down.

That said, I might have been reckless too so if there's anyone here that managed not to pick up on the clues until I alerted them, I apologize.
Questionable spoilers -
There are two possible endings. Movie / Storyline
Spoiler

Also: This really just sounds like a case of 'don't freak the fuck out or you'd kill yourself.'
@5596050 what movie?
@NyuuuuSaaaan I did type that Do NOT OPEN, if you didn't want to know who it was.
@NyuuuuSaaaan is you fault if you read the spoiler and i didn't even tell the name, idiot. What i wrote is "she". that only, do you know how many female character are in the manga, jackass!!
Kids like you don't need to use the web. Moron!!
Well thanks a fucking lot, guys. It was retarded enough when one guy posted a spoiler nobody asked for, but it reached a whole new level when the next two reacted in a way that leaves no doubt about the king's identity. Assholes, all three of you.
@5596050 what the hell are you kidding me.............................don't wanna read this anymore then
@5596050 could you me more info and why does she do it?
Do NOT OPEN THIS, only open the spoiler if you want to know who is the OUSAMA, I repeat do Not open this if you don't want to be spoiled.

Spoiler
Sorry just testing

Spoiler
To touch*
Nami has also forgotten to herself.
wow the police/detective is really stupid in this manga,
even after 4-5 deaths from the same class they still not doing anything ? seriously ?
even with obvious text message... sigh.... it's really breaking the immersion for me.

I think what makes this manga even better if the whole classroom is trapped in the school in other dimension something similar to "Corpse Party".

oh well...
@猫 Byoureigumi Ley 猫 Dude do you know what came to mind after you said that D:<
Spoiler
Spoiler
Holy shit a wild cliffhanger appears
Just poke her!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics