Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 191votes)

Apocalypse no Toride

Alt Names: alt アポカリプスの砦alt Festung der Apokalypsealt Fort of Apocalypsealt Fortress of the Apocalypsealt قلعه آخرالزمان
Author: Kuraishi Yuu
Artist: Inabe Kazu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What can you do when you're mistakenly accused for murder? Nothing. You just go to prison. Lucky you; your inmates are some of the biggest cutthroats in the prison. Seriously, you are lucky. Especially when zombies attack.
Go to Apocalypse no Toride Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Apocalypse" and 11 other manga to be published on Crunchyroll New Window Shamune
  • 2 Replies
Topic zombie New Window Demonkonga
  • 7 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions New Window Dafortminor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Regarding Volume 3 New Window Dafortminor
  • 0 Replies
Topic Volume 3 Release Date New Window Dafortminor
  • 1 Replies

373 Comments

i know it it was too good to be true

How are you reading raws when it only goes up to volume 5?

He posted that on Aug 31. So yeah, he did read the raws but only until chapter 21

And this is why in case of any apocalypse you should always kill the crazy relitards first. They always fuck things up and make it worse for everyone that survived their fuck up.

Read the raws and here it goes VERY predictable happy ending.

Spoiler

How are you reading raws when it only goes up to volume 5?

Somehow I feel as if this series is starting to feel more realistic than you're usual shounen titles.

I think all of this cult drama is a red herring to distract us from the true tragedy about to happen: Maeda is going to wake up and find his genitals have fallen off.

Poor bastard.

I think Maeda is going to wake up and slaughter them.

where did they put the bazooka? they should blow up the helicopter so they are all stuck in the prison

Given that she's on the front cover, I think she's going to be a reoccurring character. She'll probably be either a main antagonist or she'll reveal that she was taken into the group by force and had to become one of them to survive or something like that.

Either way, she'll be either black or gray morally. But in the Zombie Apocalypse, who isn't?

Aaaaaaand todays lesson is..... DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT trust big-titted hot military woman appearing in the middle of apocalypse.

Aww, gotta wait until December to find out what happens next.

I laughed at Noiman holding up Yoshioka at the very end

Crazy bitch....

Don't worry, she'll die a painful death^^

Crazy bitches like her usually meet quite a gruesome end later in the story

Crazy bitch....

I'm actually not that surprised with the outcome.  I mean come on, once the dead start coming back up you'll start believing in a lot of things.

Honestly if that was God's gift then I'd probably tell God to go fuck him/her/itself. 

Religios fanatics it is then -.-

I really had a feeling that it's gonna be like that because the only folks who'd treat zombies like "we won't kill them" are crazy scientists and some religios fanatics who worship them and apparently it turns out they are not scientists O.o

Well, if something suddenly turned your world upside down then it sure makes sense that a lot of people would go mad (even without getting infected)

And the worst kind of fanatics are those who worship a disease such as this one and want to spread it even further, hindering any efforts to cure/remove the infected. And here we got some military group doing that, no less

Big organisation?

I'd say the odds are 50:50

1) They are a fairly large- scaled underground organisation that spreads this disease

2) They are a small group of people who went crazy and they say they are the biggest group around because they are all that (they think) is left

Well, I am more for -1)

Why did the MC get imprisoned?

It is simple- he just happened to see that weird guy they are worshipping starting everything and they had someone shut him up till shit hits the fan by imprisoning him

They wanted the disease to be noticed as late as possible so that it could spread as far as possible

Jehovah's witnesses , surprise motherfuckers !

December...

Spoiler

Ah damn it, she revealed her true colors. I'mnotsurprised .jpg face

bitch needs a dickslapping

When bokor got blown up like shit and heading for the drain or sth, i thought he looked like one of those dog zombies... 

But then again if he was, those dog zombies wouldn't be afraid of him yeah? 

wouldn't high heels be rather inconvenient for a zombie outbreak let alone being in the military...

Wouldn'T be surprised if those fuckers work for the people responsible for all this. Bokor propably got away from their Lab or something like that.

The first woman in the series is probably going to get raped, infected and then killed. Well done.

Mhmm....Exactly what I was thinking. XD

Of course, at this point, she'll end up finding out that they have info and try to seduce them, orrrrrrr, just point a gun at them. 

what i would have done is have the bazooka pointed at the "soldiers" when they arrive and force them to disarm or be blown to pieces.

Afterwords, handcuff them and put them in cells.

One by one, interrogate them for the truth.

And what if the soldiers themselves are being lied...if i was in command i would want to get as many people as possibile out of the infected area and what better way then to promise to reunite them with their families especially if the survivors are gun welding delinquents 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics