Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 191votes)

Apocalypse no Toride

Alt Names: alt アポカリプスの砦alt Festung der Apokalypsealt Fort of Apocalypsealt Fortress of the Apocalypsealt قلعه آخرالزمان
Author: Kuraishi Yuu
Artist: Inabe Kazu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What can you do when you're mistakenly accused for murder? Nothing. You just go to prison. Lucky you; your inmates are some of the biggest cutthroats in the prison. Seriously, you are lucky. Especially when zombies attack.
Go to Apocalypse no Toride Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Apocalypse" and 11 other manga to be published on Crunchyroll New Window Shamune
  • 2 Replies
Topic zombie New Window Demonkonga
  • 7 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions New Window Dafortminor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Regarding Volume 3 New Window Dafortminor
  • 0 Replies
Topic Volume 3 Release Date New Window Dafortminor
  • 1 Replies

373 Comments

chapters 24 to 26 are the same its something wrong?

"where did you guys read ch21+ ? i looked at crunchyroll and the latest is 26 but scumbag crunchyroll wont let me backread unless i pay them. fucking greedy bastards"

it looks like crunchy roll is working hard to get manga and anime on low prices, its way past due we support the artists providing us  with such great series no?

step one install ghostery and then go to mangahere to read it, use ghostery to make sure they don't make a profit off you and just for extra add ad block.

"where did you guys read ch21+ ? i looked at crunchyroll and the latest is 26 but scumbag crunchyroll wont let me backread unless i pay them. fucking greedy bastards"

it looks like crunchy roll is working hard to get manga and anime on low prices, its way past due we support the artists providing us  with such great series no?

ok, this is for everyone that thinks as you, with this I'm not trying to start a fight or something but it hurts to see it happening and I'm refering to people thinking that is something as easy as it looks without considering the whole picture:

Spoiler

Okay, okay. Sabía que Maeda terminaría siendo el nuevo 'Hijo de la luz' pero no pierdo la esperanza de ver al resto de mis muchachos con vida ;-;

me large a llorar cuando lo bi a el cuando iso volar el elecotero pese que avía muerto pero si el esta vivo los otros tanvien T.T

Cherry_Cake
Feb 16 2014 03:17 AM

gracias cherry_cake por el nuevo capitulo

De nada :B Disfruta~

¿¡QUÉ!?

tumblr_m1eud1qvnw1qiow0ko1_400.jpg

A bunch of neo-religious kooks named after characters from a kid's show about anthropomorphed steam locomotives and their cheery administrators.

...What a bunch of seriously messed-up shit this is.  xD

gracias cherry_cake por el nuevo capitulo

Spoiler

but scumbag crunchyroll wont let me backread unless i pay them. fucking greedy bastards

dude, i laugh so hard read your comment ^_^

where did you guys read ch21+ ? i looked at crunchyroll and the latest is 26 but scumbag crunchyroll wont let me backread unless i pay them. fucking greedy bastards

go to nyaa and search [HorribleScans] Fort of Apocalypse

where did you guys read ch21+ ? i looked at crunchyroll and the latest is 26 but scumbag crunchyroll wont let me backread unless i pay them. fucking greedy bastards

I've been racking my brains all day trying to figure out why  the Bokor dude looks so familiar. He is a splitting image of oji from Level E.

pretty sure not on chap 40 since only 5 volumes have been out anyway

Yo guys Crunchyroll just put this manga on their list and their already up to chapter 26. Sorry messed up before and wrote 40 lol

So...are the chapter titles references to song/album/band titles like another certain manga crunchyroll is sub-publishing? *Cough*Wagatsuma*Cough*

TIL small bands of fanatics are more competent than the JDF.

Just as an FYI, it shouldve been Corporal Hatt, and not Hat. And its aizen-sensei, not aizen-sama  >_>

the story is getting really good

shit's goin down real fast

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... December. No big deal, TWD will be back in October.

Lol, this manga is really all over the place. The author sure likes adding random drama and plot twists. That military group is just full of hypocrisy. It is rather surprising that such a radical group was able to gain that much power.

So since they killed that special infected...Maeda is now the new Jesus?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics