Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 82votes)

Duction Man

Alt Names: alt ダクションマンalt Dakushonmanalt Dulion Manalt 超偶经纪人alt In the World of Entertainment Duction Man
Author: Inokuma Shinobu
Artist: Inokuma Shinobu
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ogi Juugo, a construction worker, separated himself from the the entertainment world long ago. He has a loving girlfriend called Misa Tsukahira, but when he finds out the truth about her, he decides to turn his world upside down.

--Based on Chapter One.
Go to Duction Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Characters and Terms New Window Kalladin
  • 3 Replies

208 Comments

nice to see this manga back again! Village Idiot thank you!

Cmon, ntr?  Read Salad Days by the same author, I doubt she will do that, but we probably will get the cliche romantic twists that all work out.

she kept it a secret that she was an idol from him, a few secret relationships would be no problem for her

reality sux.  time to go read to love ru

Juugo's got it worse then Peter Parker, who's very marriage was sold to the devil and wiped from the nature of all planes of existence. Poor MJ.

God Marvels messed up on one side they try to reason scientifically how superpowers work and bam here's the devil... Oh you know what let's have Mystique have a child with a demon...

So...the mom is a bitch and I don't really like her expression on this page:

Spoiler

If it turns into a NTR, I'm out.

Spoiler

Worst mom ever.... congrats you just lead your daughter down the NTR road you old hag.  If shit goes bad he could always go for the other girl.

Don't RUIN THE VANILLA!!!!!!!!

WHAT A TWIST!

Half a year and what we get from this lovely manga are conspiracies. Wut.

So the MC works his ass off for his mother-in-law and she orchestrates the (pseudo) affair of his wife with his friend!!?

Talk about mind-blow. This affair sh!t is too old and overused in manga. I mean, if the affair is resolved in less than 2 chapters, it might be acceptable, since I (and assumingly many other readers) followed to this manga to read about how the MC overcoming his past trauma, and not adding wounds to his scarred mental.

Juugo's got it worse then Peter Parker, who's very marriage was sold to the devil and wiped from the nature of all planes of existence. Poor MJ.

What's the issue with those bags of rice?

Snorting rice will bring nothing but misfortune.

THAT IS POOR RELATIONSHIP ADVICE.

What's the issue with those bags of rice?

God dammit, plz dont let things get too out of hand, and for gods sake dont blush Misa!!! I know he's all attractive and shit but you gotta be firm and turn him down, even if he's persistent as shit! You got an amazingly perfect man waiting for you, dont fuck it up now.

So the MC works his ass off for his mother-in-law and she orchestrates the (pseudo) affair of his wife with his friend!!?

Talk about mind-blow. This affair sh!t is too old and overused in manga. I mean, if the affair is resolved in less than 2 chapters, it might be acceptable, since I (and assumingly many other readers) followed to this manga to read about how the MC overcoming his past trauma, and not adding wounds to his scarred mental.

this shit is so cringe worthy

...hmmm, let see... apologize and lips aiming her mouth at 0.001 second... even real sniper having trouble with that condition...

Glad this one is back. Thank you Village Idiot!

Spoiler

neko%20029.gifGuess it's timeneko%20027.gif

Publicity stunt by the managers, huge misunderstanding overarching probably several chapters with the situation cleared up in the end. God, I wish the manga creators stopped pulling generic bullshit like that whenever they don't know how to continue the story.

The manga is only 4 volumes, so i'd figure this problem will only be present for the next couple of chapters. But still, this is true.

Exactly, it's pretty obvious since he apologizes beforehand so he must know someone was waiting to snap a picture. But my money says either he was forced or blackmailed or perhaps they'll actually try to be at least somewhat clever and he'll be gay and needed the picture to create a straight image. But this is all supposition, so it's only a spoiler if I checked raws, which I'm not going to do.

Most likely it was set up so that it would generate buzz for the show.

While I'm happy it's being scanlated, I would like to see more than 1 chapter every 3 months as the manga is already completed. Anyway's keep up the good work Village Idiot!

wowowoow. Wut? the Manga is already completed?

D:!! This can't be true...

daw, MC gonna smash you now.

Oooooh cliffhanger !

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics