Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 85votes)

Last Ranker -Be the Last One-

Alt Names: alt Last Ranker - Be the Last Onealt Last Ranker -Be the Last One
Author: Ueda Satoshi
Artist: Ueda Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Bazalta is a combat association, in which the combatants, or Rankers, are ranked according to their strength. The higher rank you get, the more wealth, fame and power you get, and you may even get the ability to change the world. In short, in Bazalta, "strength is everything".

Zig, a young boy from Cantalera, a wandering tribe where fighting and wanting to become stronger is prohibited; after his father fell victim of some monsters, decides to train against the tribe rules, and seeing how despite his training he couldn't save the inhabitants of the tribe from the monsters, he decides to set off on a journey to join Bazalta and make his way to the top.

-Based on a video game published by Capcom and developed by Imageepoch Inc.
Go to Last Ranker -Be the Last One- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window TiM
  • 2 Replies

107 Comments

overall i like the manga, but I really hate this MC. There's a limit to how stupid and obedient one can be.
At least with this manga you don't feel like basically nothing happened in each chapter.
This manga has some serious pacing issues. Everything happens so quickly and with so little character development that scenes that were obviously supposed to be emotional left me feeling absolutely nothing.

The general pattern seems to go "here's a person that has feelings, he or she expresses them, oh, now that character is dead, oh well, moving on with my life."

The author needs to enroll in a creative writing class or something.
:o i wonder how the fight will turn out between those two.
Anyone knows when chapter 7 will be out?
@becauseiamacat Maybe it refers to be the last one alive...
Ahh Radiata Stories! Still haven't finished that game... It's gathering dust somewhere in my drawers.
why is he aiming to be the top ranker if the title says this manga is about being the bottom one...
obvious death flag is obvious
"I'm the unhappiest man in the world." Okay, fine, good. I quit this manga. It's boring, uninteresting and just plain. It started out well enough, but then it became all about ranks in a very boring way. A more talented author could have done the same story and kept things interesting. My opinion.
....this feel really like a game ...
Warning gamer rant inside .... only gamers may understand...
Spoiler
Chapter 6 was so cliche!!!!!

Spoiler

That was so predictable. Especially after
Spoiler
... I just felt that everyone else besides the main characters is disposable.
Who's there?

Slenderman.
here's hoping the one eyed woman becomes an important character.

sucks for the friend girl but, well, being a soldier and stuff.
Cliffhanger overload! *explodes*
Added tragedy flag after reading through the current chapter listing. Felt it needed considering the events that occur.
the author really needs to work on how he represents the main characters emotions , i wasn't feeling anything when i read that chapter
Doesn't this deserve a tragedy tag?
This really needs to be a weekly manga.
Is it me or is that the chiefs daughter (5th Chapter)??
Upon second thought, you are right Marcelo. The cleanup crew merely followed orders. The MC should kill Rank 2 in the most excruciating/humiliating way possible. However, I do not believe the author of this manga did not portray the MC's emotions as vividly as I would have hoped. Also, I don't like how the "Association" can order its members to kill innocents. It is just a story, but I would never lower myself to the level of killing the elderly and women, even if I had a goal to achieve. I am sure my loved ones/family would not want me killing innocent people to avenge them. Well, this is just my two cents
Even if he was pissed as hell for his hometown only a complete idiot would slaughter the clean up crew, if you want revenge do it where it matters. Killing a few nobodies and getting wacked for it is hardly a good idea.
Same with the tears, better to keep them hidden.
So Ren and the MC are willing to kill innocent and helpless people to further their goals? What's up with the MC's reaction when his village was wiped out? Not even a single tear, and such weak emotion (I mean that's where he grew up)? I know this is a manga, but if I were the MC, I would do things my way without having to slaughter people who are just living their lives. The lack of concern for the killing of the villagers here is sickening (de-sensitized to violence now?). I would have killed Ren on the spot. How would you feel if someone slaughtered your brothers, sisters, aunts, and etc? (People who you knew for much of your life, that nice lady who always have you free bread across the street and so many more blessed souls).
he shouldve killed all those people from the clean up crew except ren to show how pissed he was. his reaction isnt what it should be especially when his hometown was razed.
i guess tragedy always has to happen for a hero to be born huh. dat was still a bit to fuck up tho!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics