Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 188votes)

Suashi no Meteorite

Alt Names: alt 素足のメテオライトalt 赤足的陨石alt 赤足的陨星alt Meteorite of Bare Footalt Босоногий Метеорит
Author: Konishi Mikihisa
Artist: Konishi Mikihisa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ariyuki is standing in front of his former home which happens to be destroyed by a meteorite. Among the ruins he finds a gem which frees a young girl. Though that girl claims to be god and is willing to grant him his dearest wishes.
Go to Suashi no Meteorite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

251 Comments

The feels...

tumblr_m6nqfju4Nq1qa8xpg.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ;____;
I'm happy it got an update, but....BUT!!! D':

it's alive! everyone pack your bag, we're all going on a feel-trip.

is this still being translated ? 

damnit it its a nice manga....

please god,i wish this manga is ongoing

Anyone know if this is based on a light novel or something???

The MC reminds me so much of Touma in the volumes 8-10 of New Testament. Another train of feels.

of course he needs her, you can never have enough lolis.

normally don't complain about translation because translators are taking time out of their life to bring us manga we wouldn't otherwise get but this chapter is completely unreadable

Started re-reading, cuz I forgot everything after long Updates.

I had more comedy in memory, but nearing the end I understand everything now.

Spoiler

(Sorry, was so long... --> *in Spoiler put*)

Maybe Author changed his mind midway and wanted to end fast, because s/he realized it was that kind of typical story which you could find anywhere, so s/he wanted it to give off a different feeling from them? o.o

It became so sad... actually I like it more now, because I know reading won't be for laughs only and this had a story to start with, so Tragedy makes it more interesting and distinct:3

mah gosh, so overwhelming

I feel like it wasn't that popular in japan... He could have made it a little bit better rather than being a little fast paced. Quite a good read in the beginning but when it started its road to the ending, it went downhill for me, especially the raws -_-
It feels like it was axed... but it wasn't. It feels really weird for me. Anyone else?

Hmmm? Why am I sweating from my eyes?

Came back to read this after a long time, and i find this whopper of a mind-job.

I got goosebumps. Did anyone else get goosebumps and, maybe, say something along the lines of "....delicious....." and make creepy slurping noises?

No one? Just me then? Huh.

Well that's awkward.

200_s.gif

mancry time.

Jeez... I'd read the raws a while back since months had passed since an update, but reading this chapter again is so heart wrenching. 

Oh my...

You%2Bgot%2Bme%2BOp.%2Bright%2Bin%2Bthe%

Right in the feels q.q

This series totally mindfuck me right now.

I'm sorry but I think that the part when he started to deny everything that just happened was very funny

Honestly the entire time reading this I felt more anger than anything else

Siblings, huh?

Doesn't matter, Darumiru is still the best girl.

oh, thanks for the spoilers, now I know I can like this ending.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics