Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 188votes)

Suashi no Meteorite

Alt Names: alt 素足のメテオライトalt 赤足的陨石alt 赤足的陨星alt Meteorite of Bare Footalt Босоногий Метеорит
Author: Konishi Mikihisa
Artist: Konishi Mikihisa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ariyuki is standing in front of his former home which happens to be destroyed by a meteorite. Among the ruins he finds a gem which frees a young girl. Though that girl claims to be god and is willing to grant him his dearest wishes.
Go to Suashi no Meteorite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

251 Comments

what is that feel.... nostalgic and sadness

We are waiting for Riceballicious's translations. Sorry for the wait. Last check on translation progress was 75%.

Just so you guys know... I read the last chapter... for those of you who want to just know the ending... you are warned.

Spoiler

Last chapter... WHEN?

This is the first time I actually cried while reding a manga, I tought this would never happen, since i'm kind of a cold person (and almost ten years since I cried at all)... Don't really know what happened.

Oh, almost forgot:

ゴール

The MC reminds me so much of Touma in the volumes 8-10 of New Testament. Another train of feels.

He's worse. He's Emiya Shirou level of crazy.

You know what?

Spoiler

that's the end???

Guys.

One more chapter.

Spoiler

Dont be another Cicada plssssssss! You guy want to kill my heart or what :((.

Satoshi, you know what?
     Thanks to your link I had the doubtful pleasure of having my heart wrenched by the ultimate combo of Suashi no Meteorite + Cicada.
And while I'm not the most sesitive being on earth (didn't so much as twitch during the Lion King movie) I had this unpleasant, heavy feeling in the middle of my chest.
Nonetheless, Cicada was a great story, albeit extremely sad. 

All in all I'd like to thank you for sharing Cicada - I would never have found it otherwise (since I'm not actively seeking out drama or tragedy genre manga). It was quite heart-gripping (dunno if theres an idiom like that in english - since I'm not a native speaker)

I refuse to believe that was the last chapter. I just finished watching Angle Beats before this. This will end well, or I will make it with fanfiction!

There is one more chapter that I am aware of.

It... hurts...
.tumblr_inline_ne79z27y8B1rdi6ji.gif

Dont be another Cicada plssssssss! You guy want to kill my heart or what :((.

I refuse to believe that was the last chapter. I just finished watching Angle Beats before this. This will end well, or I will make it with fanfiction!

New chapter! With 140% more FEELS! Grab it fast, guys!

Every time this gets a new chapter, I'm reminded what heartache feels like.

i  hate it when such good stories force tears out of my eyes :'(

Spoiler

uwaah! T__T

I hate how this story took a 180 degree from happy to sad T^T

ABOUT DAMN TIME

Thanks Muninki

Every time this gets a new chapter, I'm reminded what heartache feels like.

NOOOO
is this the end chapter,,,
i hope happy ending instead sad ending...
noooo
rolling... crying..
huee.....

Thank you for translating the rest of the feel train, man.

I really appreciate it. ;_;

Well done.

Damit who is cutting onions here ; _ ;

• PKX likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics