Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 188votes)

Suashi no Meteorite

Alt Names: alt 素足のメテオライトalt 赤足的陨石alt 赤足的陨星alt Meteorite of Bare Footalt Босоногий Метеорит
Author: Konishi Mikihisa
Artist: Konishi Mikihisa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ariyuki is standing in front of his former home which happens to be destroyed by a meteorite. Among the ruins he finds a gem which frees a young girl. Though that girl claims to be god and is willing to grant him his dearest wishes.
Go to Suashi no Meteorite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

251 Comments

Vengeful kuuderes are so scary in a interesting and weird way, they always fully grasp my heart; kuuderes, that is.
LOLI POWER IS OVER 9000!!!!
Posted Image
Thanks Riceballicious!

And yes.
Spoiler
Hurray for updates!
Yes! It's updated YES!!!!!!!!!! I love this manga!
Excuse me while I sob a little. This may be the best day I've had all month. |( TAT)/
The wait.
Its over.
Finally.
[quote*after reading new chapter* ... NOW I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 3 MONTHS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. DAMNIITTTTTTT!!!! DD:][/quote]
YEAH RIGHT, DAMMNITTTTTTTTT!!!! D:
*after reading new chapter* ... NOW I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 3 MONTHS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. DAMNIITTTTTTT!!!! DD:
I think I'm going to cry x_x.........there's an update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes!!!!!!!! >_<
(I was waiting for it xD)

thank you so much for the new chapter Riceballicious^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's lucky to be able to survive in last moment.. xd
n who is that gloomy face woman.. it's kind of make me irritated.. lol
it's just me, or I just saw white colored Deoxys ---->"star eater" ???
MC greatest weakness: Hitagi from bakemonogatari
New God.......!?Posted Image
This manga has reached and passed 3 volumes and we are still here?!
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU-
If the killing goes on , I think the " horror " tag is in order.
Anyway , this is a nice story....
as in ... don't get TOO SERIOUS
i like this to be simple and not TOO COMPLICATED... i think battle against them is fine ... but if it gets too complicated it will just became a string of tragedy and stuffs =w='
Cool, New girl, hopefully there will be an infodump about the anti-gods.
Hitagi v2.0 XD
@rc1138 I know what you mean going from comedy to drama is making this enjoyable also I thought MC was going to die but Deus Ex Machina saves the day
I like how it shifts from comedy to drama and back in each chapter.
P.S. the last chapter was great. Great thanks for anyone who worked on it.
Oh Go- Darumiru-sama, yes! New chapter!
Just look at the "Follow" number, realize something odd with it.
Kewl, a New Girl~! :o
Great Story & Art

UPDATE MORE PLEASSSSEE !!!! :) :) :)
diarrhea hahaha =))

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics