Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 188votes)

Suashi no Meteorite

Alt Names: alt 素足のメテオライトalt 赤足的陨石alt 赤足的陨星alt Meteorite of Bare Footalt Босоногий Метеорит
Author: Konishi Mikihisa
Artist: Konishi Mikihisa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ariyuki is standing in front of his former home which happens to be destroyed by a meteorite. Among the ruins he finds a gem which frees a young girl. Though that girl claims to be god and is willing to grant him his dearest wishes.
Go to Suashi no Meteorite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

251 Comments

Heh why is this tagged as Horror ? Is there something gore-ish ? If yes , i will read , if no ....well nope.
if we put every one of the wishes into the perspective of an "I want" then I'll bet that the MC's first wish is the one that was granted:
Spoiler
I forgot that this has a romance tag, yay for romance :D
damn, i missed this series,, so long for updates :|
hope there will be more soon
that recoil after looking boobs should appear at FRONT ... not BACK ... that was a big fail ...
Recoil after looking at boobs, haha.
rapid release ... thanks for Riceballicious team ...
this getting more and more tasty ...

maybe I'm selfish in here but ...
I hope Riceballicious give recipes and step by step cooking to make tasty riceball in their site ... from the simple one to the complex ... (I love cooking ... =3= ...)

ch 08 ...
Spoiler

Ch 09 ...
Spoiler
thanks for the chapter >_<!!!!!!!
The most cool chapter so far! love it♥
Cute girl entrust her body to boy; boy has to go take a dump. REAL MAN'S WAY!
So cutee,

love this series thanks Riceballicious!
Cool mysterious bishoujo digivolves to lovely klutz bishoujo...mon.
Why must this be so good?! D: It only makes waiting for the next chapter that much more painful!

On the other hand, I love you, Riceballicious. With all of my otaku heart. If I had any money right now, I would force you to take all of it. You wonderful people.
Maybe DAMNIT will evolve to GODDAMNIT!!!

Here's hoping
Good bout time he got himself a real hottie in the fold tired of the mean loli god Bow girl is super hot and gots big boobs.
Spoiler tag fail, lol.
...Damn.
It's waiting time again.
I see...a Tea Ceremony...THE GREATEST CHALLENGE MAN HAS TO FACE
Spoiler
ahh..
Thank you thank you thank you...
much thanks for the update
THE raws are in CHapter 18

Http://www.dm5.com/manHua-cHizudeyunsHi/
@jimmy
when the boy god "taken" by?

anyway, thanks for the updates ... best thing I got after a month xD
Hey, I was just wondering, how do you guys know when to add the "Tragedy" tag? Did the series already finish its run in Japan? I mean I wouldn't be too surprised if it did end up as one, but it's hard to assuming something is till it finishes, ex. Mirai Nikki would be seen as a tragedy, [spoiler] till we get the happy end on the last chapter.
I thought she's the smart but I guess she's an idiot.... well that's cute too.
If "Damnit!" doesn't work maybe he should upgrade to "Fuckit!".

Thanks for the update! really lovin this series.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics