Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 188votes)

Suashi no Meteorite

Alt Names: alt 素足のメテオライトalt 赤足的陨石alt 赤足的陨星alt Meteorite of Bare Footalt Босоногий Метеорит
Author: Konishi Mikihisa
Artist: Konishi Mikihisa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ariyuki is standing in front of his former home which happens to be destroyed by a meteorite. Among the ruins he finds a gem which frees a young girl. Though that girl claims to be god and is willing to grant him his dearest wishes.
Go to Suashi no Meteorite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

251 Comments

WTF is going on? this author interrupted the flow so much, so fast...????????

Dafuq is going on?  *goes to reread a few chapters*

Those eyes.. last time i saw eyes like that, the protagonist's head was seen in a boat.

This author is great, the mood and attitude can just change on a dime without interrupting the flow.

I don't even know what's going on anymore

Getting interesting...

@theroadstopshere  There's actually over 20 chapters of this available to translate. If i remember right. Riceballs just have trouble finding a translator for it, if i remember right.

Crap, frogot there's a Quote button here these days. Oh well.

oh man that love interest <3 that isn't Darumiru.

Great chapter, helping that guy step out for a bit and realize it's okay to take a break from studying every now and then, its okay to slay demons with a light saber and it's okay to believe in justice, love and peace!

and mountain new? pfft th_089_02.gif

The love-struck manager, i knew it.

I feel someone is missing from this manga

I'm just waiting for Ariyuki's DAMNIT to evolve into GODAMNIT!!!!!

ch 10 ...
god which change appearance is ... Gotsby ?
damn ripoff ... lololol ...

ch 11 ...
err ... Hollow, is that you ?
"Dammit" need to become "Bankai" ... err ... "Bastard" ?
hmm ... so a "good wish" might create "god" while ...
a "bad wish" ... might create ... that ...

Insult number 1 :COMMON SENSE , DO YOU HAVE ONE? 

Insult number 2 : YOU WENT FULL RETARD ,SON

Insult number 3 : WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU IDIOT?

i choose insult number 4: dafuq .......

I swear, nothing makes my day quite like a new chapter of this. Its frustrating knowing that we have to wait months between each chapter, this story is too great to be read so slowly.

Well on the ending.

Spoiler

Just going to tell you guys now.

The manga ends poorly. Not sure if it was axed or not. Anyway, it was very, VERY rage inducing.
I caught up to the latest chapter and seems alright so far. That God at the end does look like a hollow. Damn~
ch 10 ...
god which change appearance is ... Gotsby ?
damn ripoff ... lololol ...

ch 11 ...
err ... Hollow, is that you ?
"Dammit" need to become "Bankai" ... err ... "Bastard" ?
hmm ... so a "good wish" might create "god" while ...
a "bad wish" ... might create ... that ...
@Jidan Huh...wait what?! Really?! But given in the other way, if given too many chapters, it may start becoming a cliche-battle manga...now, I don't want to give names, but yeah, hopes it's a good tragedy ending(?).
Urgh, chapter 11 had a number of pages with poorly phrased english sentences, they're pretty difficult to grasp the meaning of :/

I guess it's just that whole thing where you can get away without having a subject in the sentence in japanese.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Wait...

God drinks Mountain Dew!?
@Vorador2 Don't worry she'll show up again. AFAIK she is an important character, something to do with Ariyuki's past...
It is me or the author totally forgot someone

Spoiler
@God of LoL

After all, you said it yourself, evil God, how can he NOT be badass? It comes with the teritory.
Thanks for the new chapter, but its unfortunate that it ends with 20 chapter. There was so much potential to go in depth with the question of god, too bad T_T

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics