Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 536votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion

Alt Names: alt 4 Ball Runalt ジョジョリオンalt JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken: JoJolionalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolionalt JoJolionalt Jojorion
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Following the Great East Japan earthquake, Morioh has been stricken by vast earthen protrusions known by the locals as Wall Eyes. Despite investigation, professional estimations are left empty. Meanwhile, the young girl Yasuho Hirose discovers a man buried within the ground, he possesses a distinctive star-shaped birthmark together with deeply penetrating bite marks. The man, who has contracted a staple case of amnesia is taken in by a local family and given the name Jousuke Higashikata, however mysterious events cannot stop from piling one upon the other and soon that enigma known as a stand emerges to complement the great cloud of confusion.

Part 8 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1 through 7.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 5 - Vento Aureo: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo-r6270
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window p3pe
  • 46 Replies
Topic Make a Stand! (Literally!) New Window Slowdive92
  • 8 Replies
Topic Stand names that would have been better names... New Window megasean3000
  • 27 Replies
Topic Part 8 discussion (aka I can't come up with a title for the topic) uWu New Window Dio'sEbicAdventure
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 1 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 1 Replies

581 Comments

Improvised crossbows using his own body parts WHILE hanging for his life with one arm and his FLESH IS BEING EATEN ALIVE BY EVIL STAND SUPER BACTERIA?

Gotta say...string man is 135% baller.

You know, the Pillar Men thought they were superior, too, and look what happened. :V Kira thought he was amazeballs, too, and look what happened. Diavolo thought he was the shizznit, and look what happened. (At least he killed nearly everyone first. :V)

Dio thought he was ubersauce, and...well...yeah... Road rollers didn't save him.

It's pretty obvious who is going to win. <_<

Alt names just keep getting better

"Alt Names: Four Ball Run"

Four Balls Run

Alt names: Duwang 2: Electric Boogaloo

Unpopular opinion: PB=BT=SDC=DIU=VA=SO=SBR=JJL Do not be mad, for it is only the truth.

"Alt Names: Four Ball Run"

The orangutan's name is Forever. There's also Coco Jumbo, and F. F. is technically plankton. If you count non-stand user animals of note there's both Dannys, Arnold, and all the horses in SBR.

and all the dogs that died

I'm glad we're finally getting back to some good action scenes. They really are the series' bread and butter.

Man, they've been in some rough situations but this is fucked. Araki did sort of manage to bring me... slightly more on board with Rai with this chapter. At least he's not being a complete asshole about Yasuho anymore and is starting to get just how important to Josuke she truly is and that, regardless of that, he can still be trusted to do what he needs to. Also I'm still glad to see Paisley Park pullin' through for them, it's so cool and useful. And more Best Bubble-Bot Buddy is always great. These chapters so far have been great at building the hype, I can't wait to see where this fight goes.

jojo's bizarre tremors

RIP 2nd Gyro?

Is Doremifasolati Do an actual song/band/album/etc. or just Araki practicing his solfege?

It's named after the Hawkwind album doremi fasol latido , and brain storm and urban guerilla are songs off the album

Is Doremifasolati Do an actual song/band/album/etc. or just Araki practicing his solfege?

These rock assholes have pets now?

Wonder how they stack up to Stray Cat, Iggy, Pet Shop, Weird captain orangutan, and the rat duo.

Not counting dino Diego. Who else did I miss?

The orangutan's name is Forever. There's also Coco Jumbo, and F. F. is technically plankton. If you count non-stand user animals of note there's both Dannys, Arnold, and all the horses in SBR.

That was a really good chapter,don't know if it was just me but I was getting some nice late part 5 vibes from this kind of duo attack thing.

Also Hawkwind are amazing thanks for the music recommendation Araki

I thought Water was a weakness for all Rockmen anyways going by Yotsuyu. Jousuke wouldn't leave out details of his demise from Yasuho, his partner.

Oh yea there is that, I was a bit confused by Rai's quote on page 5, and I guess why it appears Urban Guerilla seemed to be gurgling and wet going by the sound effects.

She used it to tell her the quickest route to safety I think

I thought Water was a weakness for all Rockmen anyways going by Yotsuyu. Jousuke wouldn't leave out details of his demise from Yasuho, his partner.

How would Yashuo know that the water would work? Can Paisley Park see stand weakness too?

She used it to tell her the quickest route to safety I think

cool chapter

These rock assholes have pets now?

Wonder how they stack up to Stray Cat, Iggy, Pet Shop, Weird captain orangutan, and the rat duo.

Not counting dino Diego. Who else did I miss?

How would Yashuo know that the water would work? Can Paisley Park see stand weakness too?

yasuho about now: rokakaka fruit was a mistake

Alt Names: PG-13 Morioh

understandable

Okay, maybe I'm slow and just now noticing this, but whoever put "4 ball run" in the alternate titles... WHY FAM.....?

Cause 4 testicles son.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics