Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 536votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion

Alt Names: alt 4 Ball Runalt ジョジョリオンalt JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken: JoJolionalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolionalt JoJolionalt Jojorion
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Following the Great East Japan earthquake, Morioh has been stricken by vast earthen protrusions known by the locals as Wall Eyes. Despite investigation, professional estimations are left empty. Meanwhile, the young girl Yasuho Hirose discovers a man buried within the ground, he possesses a distinctive star-shaped birthmark together with deeply penetrating bite marks. The man, who has contracted a staple case of amnesia is taken in by a local family and given the name Jousuke Higashikata, however mysterious events cannot stop from piling one upon the other and soon that enigma known as a stand emerges to complement the great cloud of confusion.

Part 8 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1 through 7.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 5 - Vento Aureo: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo-r6270
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window p3pe
  • 46 Replies
Topic Make a Stand! (Literally!) New Window Slowdive92
  • 8 Replies
Topic Stand names that would have been better names... New Window megasean3000
  • 27 Replies
Topic Part 8 discussion (aka I can't come up with a title for the topic) uWu New Window Dio'sEbicAdventure
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 1 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 1 Replies

581 Comments

Can I just say how good of a chapter that was? Like I started screeching.

Ah, damnit.

I don't understand.

I have been hooked ultra-hard on every Jojo arc until then. Stardust Crusaders remains my all-time favorite, but I absolutely adored Steel Ball Run for both the story, the art and the western movie feeling, and I also loved hating the absolute betrayal the ending of Stone Ocean was, throwing the totality of the previous arcs, Okuyasu included, into oblivion, was destestable and ballsy.

But, here...

No, it simply doesn't "click" anymore with me. No matter how many times I try to read and re-read it, I'm not pulled in, I can't find it compelling anymore.

I find it sad and end up blaming myself, that I can't like a Jojo series :(

Well I guess it's just not the part for you. It is my favourite part and it "clicks" more than anything before,but considering it's way different from any other part there will be all kinds of opinions.

Yasuho: "Here's tragic backstory."

Jousuke: "Did u say something?"

Rai: "Omg who the hell cares?!"

:<

Yeah that was pretty cold of them.

I still don’t get why Araki always draws his characters to look so homogay :T

Very strange art style he’s got going on.

But that's like the best part of the art!

That hair clip is an enemy Stand (It’s actually a rock animal) No! Stand!

Yasuho: "Here's tragic backstory."

Jousuke: "Did u say something?"

Rai: "Omg who the hell cares?!"

:<

who the fuck digs with a knife

Psychopaths ^^

At first I didn't know where this chapter was going with the flashback, but it's so good to see Yasuho get some development and a reason to stay relevant to the story outside of just helping Josuke.

who the fuck digs with a knife

Something tells me that phone number that woman threw out of her car window was meant for someone else.

is that the boss baby

LMAO YES 

is that the boss baby

I'm gonna be spending the entire time until its brought up again obsessing over that mega-mysterious foreshadowing Mamezuku dropped about Soft & Wet, I can't wait to see what sorts of crazy shit comes out of that. It's already my favorite Stand, Araki, what could possibly make it even more awesome?

I still don’t get why Araki always draws his characters to look so homogay :T

Very strange art style he’s got going on.

Hold the phone, is soft and wet just Rotation in Stand form like Tusk?

Either that, or this is the true power of the fusion between Josefumi's S&W and Kira's Killer Queen.

It would certainly explain why Araki made a distinction between Josefumi's power being "Absorption" and Josuke's being "Plunder". Perhaps we have yet to see Josuke's full capabilities if it is something like String Theory. 

Most likely. Or Araki will pull out String Theory late in the game.

You know, the Pillar Men thought they were superior, too, and look what happened. :V Kira thought he was amazeballs, too, and look what happened. Diavolo thought he was the shizznit, and look what happened. (At least he killed nearly everyone first. :V)

Dio thought he was ubersauce, and...well...yeah... Road rollers didn't save him.

It's pretty obvious who is going to win. <_<

I noticed you didn't mention Pucci. It only takes one of these OP mofo's to 'sort of' win for a catastrophe to ensue. 

And I guess Funny Valentine sort of won too, since all he wanted was prosperity for America. Didn't make him less of an asshole.

Ah, damnit.

I don't understand.

I have been hooked ultra-hard on every Jojo arc until then. Stardust Crusaders remains my all-time favorite, but I absolutely adored Steel Ball Run for both the story, the art and the western movie feeling, and I also loved hating the absolute betrayal the ending of Stone Ocean was, throwing the totality of the previous arcs, Okuyasu included, into oblivion, was destestable and ballsy.

But, here...
No, it simply doesn't "click" anymore with me. No matter how many times I try to read and re-read it, I'm not pulled in, I can't find it compelling anymore.

Maybe because it's still ongoing and this particular part has more of a mystery focus, so the way it ends will be extra important

lol no jin? Only two of The Jo☆Stars reference, Coda and Tommy.

They're probably references to Poor Tom which is a song on the Zeppelin album Coda. Ozone Baby is coincidentally a song on that album as well.

lol no jin? Only two of The Jo☆Stars reference, Coda and Tommy.

Man, I love those covers

Ah, damnit.

I don't understand.

But, here...

Improvised crossbows using his own body parts WHILE hanging for his life with one arm and his FLESH IS BEING EATEN ALIVE BY EVIL STAND SUPER BACTERIA?

Gotta say...string man is 135% baller.

He is gonna die eventually though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics