Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 221votes)

Jin

Alt Names: alt
Author: Murakami Motoka
Artist: Murakami Motoka
Genres: Adventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMedical MedicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a result of a strange encounter with a mysterious carcinogenic fetus he found inside a patient’s skull, brain surgeon MINAKATA Jin has slipped back through time. Equipped with modern medical knowledge, he faces various fatal diseases and injuries. Then, he meets the ordinary people of Edo as well as illustrious figures, and his surgical knife carves out a new history and story of life.

Won the 15th Tezuka Osamu Cultural Award Grand Prize.
Go to Jin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Jin's author is on Patreon New Window kanimiso
  • 1 Replies
Topic Jin is back! New Window albedo1`
  • 3 Replies
Topic i bet this actor had a cancer or somthing else :P New Window cool_de_luxe
  • 0 Replies

230 Comments

@The-Wandering-Dragon: do you mean for this series? I only have up to vol.1 ch.6. It seems there's vol.2 ch.1 on other readers, but I don't have it. I'm still searching for it.
This is awesome. Thanks for these.
p3pe How many will you upload today XD? Many thanks!
Warning: the tvtropes link may contains spoilers. *banging my head to the wall*
Well, I can't find any info about the scanlator, not even their sites. Even on MU, there's no notice this has been scanlated. The files that I got have no creadit page either, so aside from the name (that I got from other forum) I know nothing about the scanlator. So if anyone know something, please let me know or update the group's page.

Btw, this series is published in French, it also has live-action drama on 2009.
Tvtropes entry: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Jin

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics