Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 230votes)

Jisatsutou

Alt Names: alt İntihar Adasıalt 自杀岛alt 自殺島alt Pulau Bunuh Dirialt Suicide Islandalt Остров самоубийствalt جزيرة الإنتحار
Author: Mori Kouji
Artist: Mori Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Treating non-successful suicidal patients requires a lot of money and resources. With low budget and a personal respect argumentation, a doctor will ask a non-successful suicidal patient if he/she still wants to live on or not. If not the government will respect his/her wish. However, the government doesn't just simply kill them...
Go to Jisatsutou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic High quality RAWs New Window sradok
  • 3 Replies
Topic Lastest chapter Discussion New Window Timcanpy
  • 14 Replies
Topic Replace cover to newest volume New Window sradok
  • 0 Replies
Topic If you want to rage/debate/slander come here PLEASE! Don't do it in the Comment Section! New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 7 Replies
Topic Accuracy of the Survival Information New Window The Dutch
  • 12 Replies
Topic Question about Releases New Window Zerkezhi
  • 4 Replies

680 Comments

Time to jump on the "calling the factoid BS" bandwagon!

1. The great white shark is frequently encountered in coastal waters pretty much everywhere.

2. While the great white has the most destructive bite, without reliable hospital access I'd be much more concerned about a resident bull shark than a great white. Most great white attacks are chalked up to mistaken identity, while bulls are notoriously aggressive.

Somewhere out there, there's a drone sending images to some very important people who are fretting about what they're going to do if those two morons have a baby.

That would be more interesting to watch than this. 

Don't hurt the cute sharks! ;____;

Archer class is OP

nerf pls

Starting from the existent of the island full of social inepts, yeah sure it is.

seems like a good idea for a reality show...

Too much pacifism...it crosses into absurdity and stupidity.

Sawada will win. To be honest, I wanted him to win.

I like the premise of a second chance and the survival aspect but man, it's just so depressing with Sawada and his cultists there. They're never gonna leave the "good guys" alone like they hope.

I wish they just killed Sawadas crew

I like the premise of a second chance and the survival aspect but man, it's just so depressing with Sawada and his cultists there. They're never gonna leave the "good guys" alone like they hope. 

So, Sawada follows Satanism 101, lol.
No wonder their lives are hell.

tl;dr: don't do drugs kids.

But the dope ,dude, The dope!!!

I can't believe even now Tomo is STILL thinking of those two. Like c'mon. They freaking ditched their ass.

tl;dr: don't do drugs kids.

I like how all comes from literally one person and of course is the smart guy with glasses.

Unbelievable for once they are thinking!

So this is the "final battle". Will the series end by chopping off Kai and Sawadas' heads? That would make this a lot better.

I gotta say, boys and girls, it's not the best series, but it's depicting reality much better than you may think.

Starting from the existent of the island full of social inepts, yeah sure it is.

This comic has some really questionable views on women.

Such as?

So this is the "final battle". Will the series end by chopping off Kai and Sawadas' heads? That would make this a lot better.

I gotta say, boys and girls, it's not the best series, but it's depicting reality much better than you may think.

That still doesn't make them any less of a community of flat characters.

We've yet to actually see anything other than them acting out of both fear and reverence for their leader. That is their characterization so far.

Almost as if people do not have many options to express themselves in a fascist society. Their "flat" characterrization makes sense and increases the moral quary. It would be easy to dehumanize them, since, as you say, they have not shown much besides fear.

But I applaud that they have a character, who immediately stopped all that wishful thinking. Now I am curious how they will fight. I'd end it quickly and brutally, but that is not the only option.

This comic has some really questionable views on women. 

Stockholm Syndrome?

Also remember everyone there tried several times to off themselves. Psyko-kun offered such fragile minded individuals a place were they belonged to. In return he got their loyalty.

Elite soldiers are made the same way. Break them, then give them a place to belong to...

That still doesn't make them any less of a community of flat characters.

We've yet to actually see anything other than them acting out of both fear and reverence for their leader. That is their characterization so far.

Ugh. No fucking way women who are raped every day are just going to unanimously decide to lay down their lives for their rapists. Complete bullshit.

Stockholm Syndrome?

Also remember everyone there tried several times to off themselves. Psyko-kun offered such fragile minded individuals a place were they belonged to. In return he got their loyalty.

Elite soldiers are made the same way. Break them, then give them a place to belong to...

So Sei’s just chillin’. As he should be. No point in getting involved with those idiots.

Who was that "nameless" character anyway?

Exactly :]

And the chapter ends with a Sei look. Of course we didn't know he would come back!

Why am I even reading this garbage anymore

Welp, time to put this on the backlog again. I always disliked the war between the two groups, can't get the suspension of disbelief from their Stockholm Syndrome reasoning for everyone listening to that psycho. There's no real character development when that happens, only in the aftermath of it.

Who was that "nameless" character anyway? 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics