Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 280votes)

Koisome Momiji

Alt Names: alt Love-colored Maple Leavesalt 恋染紅葉
Author: Sakamoto Tsugirou
Artist: Miura Tadahiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl asks Katsuragi Shouta to take a picture of her with Enoshima in the background. Embarassed by her cuteness, he takes the picture and runs away. He later finds out that she is an actress by the name of Shinomiya Sana. A TV drama, Koisome Momiji, will be shot in Shouta's town and Sana will be starring in one of the lead roles, as a passionate girl who whole-heartedly chases after the guy she loves. However, Sana has never experienced that kind of love. To practice for this role (and maybe truly fall in love) Sana asks Shouta to be her boyfriend!
Go to Koisome Momiji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Chapter Discussion] Koisome Momiji New Window greensoulreaper
  • 13 Replies
Topic Oneshot and the Chapters have completely different scenes?????! New Window Karl
  • 3 Replies
Topic Will the story Follow the oneshot? New Window gene098
  • 0 Replies
Topic spolier (dn't bother reading if you dn't wanna see spoiler) New Window ZeNiTH
  • 0 Replies
Topic this is getting interesting... New Window ZeKeR
  • 0 Replies

711 Comments

The one shot was a bit better to me but this was definitely a good story.

I tried reading Shoujo.  I could never get to the end, it was so painful to read, so I don't know how their endings compare.

Maybe try things like A Perfect Day for Love Letters (Koibumi Biyori) or Tomodachi no Hanashi? Or are you looking specifically for equal-chance harem types? Shoujo is one genre, but there are tons of variations within, so I'm sure you'll find it.

dam Nana 10x better than Sana, 1 year later she is like 100x better than Sana.  MC, my friend you made the wrong choice...

beautiful

I still don't know why people think that this manga was axed.  According to the pacing and story flow, while it possibly could have lasted SLIGHTLY longer (maybe another 2 chapters or so), this was never meant to last more than what it did.  While I also feel bad for Nana since she was such a sweetheart, those two are great for each other.  I'm still looking for more from this manga team, I love the artwork.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL UNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nice end! Really amazing! Short, crisp, straight to the point and it really didn't need words to elevate it to another level!
A little more preview on how all the characters reuniting would be nice though, like ichigo 100% end where they meet first after a long time..that's golden! 
Nevertheless, this is simply astounding! VIVA VANILLA!!!

Needs an epilogue ;_;

So hard to read.....making my eyes bleed....... but the girls are so Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@BakaGrappler you need to find some happy go lucky shoujo.. Not overly dramatic ones..

So I just started re-reading this again, started with the oneshot and I feel that the oneshot had that much impact, that's why the series seems a bit less cool than the oneshot..

And I'm a bit sad because I got reminded Nana is Shouta's first love (and vice versa) >.< She's not getting a piece of the pie >.<

I wish at least he confessed to Nana that she was his first love..

to much kawaii in 1 chapter 

i want to see the eight leafed maple like in the oneshot sad-raccoon-emoticon.gif

Sounds to me like you'd be happier reading shoujo.  All this stuff is how shounen, and some seinen, is written, not how "Japanese love stories" are written.

I tried reading Shoujo.  I could never get to the end, it was so painful to read, so I don't know how their endings compare.

Gimme epilogue... WITH KIDS!!

awww such a perfect vanilla ending. Anti-axe force activated!

Whew. An ending.

holy! last three chapter, short but well done

so great! both story and artwork, hope they'll continue famidol too :D

Ah... the real ending. I thought it ended three chapters ago. it's great that the last three came out.

Wow what an amazing manga. It's been a while since I read a story like this and was satisfied with the ending. Not gonna lie though felt really sad though for Yumi-chan.

Goddamnit DIE and go EXPLODE!

Damn you, I've long forgotten this series now you make me remember.

@Hungerpain I wish you the luck only the Irish can have. And I'm not Irish

... I'm off to find me an idol girlfriend. I shall return when I find one as pure as Sana, as awesome as Yui, or as cute as Kotori. Wish me luck!

There should really be a spin off where we see what happened in that year they were apart (like from different perspectives- even new characters).

You know, there is only one thing I really hate in Japanese love stories.  There is always going to be more women in love with the one dude, and all but one of their hearts are going to be crushed.  Especially since you are basically told who is the main heroine right at the beginning and more women are brought in just to complicate things until the final emotional car wreck.
(etc)

Sounds to me like you'd be happier reading shoujo.  All this stuff is how shounen, and some seinen, is written, not how "Japanese love stories" are written.

REMOVE DAT [END]

lmao love this comment

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics