Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 133votes)

Green Blood

Alt Names: alt เลือดล้างทรชนalt グリーン・ブラッド
Author: Kakizaki Masasumi
Artist: Kakizaki Masasumi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The end of the civil war signaled the start of the industrial revolution in the United States and immigrants from all over the world traveled to find their American dream. But what awaited the majority of them was poverty, discrimination and hopelessness. Manhattan, New York was full of immigrants flooding through the ports and the 6th district, Five Points, was considered at the time, the world’s worst slum. The mobsters corrupted the entire area, including the police by paying them off; Five Points was the mob’s territory and they were the law.

But even in Five Points, where there seemed to be nothing but robbery, prostitution and murder, showed some signs of hope. Luke Burns was a honest and righteous teenager who realized that the mob was the cause of the harsh lifestyle and that joining the mobsters would not bring him the American dream. But his older brother, Brad Burns, had become the assassin to the biggest mob group of Five Points, the Grave Diggers, a secret he kept from Luke for his own protection. Brad was known as the Grim Reaper and his reputation preceded him as a ruthless and skilled killer.
Go to Green Blood Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Marduk
  • 51 Replies
Topic How come he is still alive? New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

142 Comments

Um... right.  Go for the hired gun and not the guy who hired him.  Makes a load of sense. :P

Something tells me Big Bro is going to do that bit... ;)

@clario

I suppose that I'll have to grow my sideburns and a moustache in addition to buying a bowler-style hat now.

BUT...  I'm NOT cutting my hair short!!!

tie it up to a topknot and hide it under the hat

Let the real culprit go, kill whoever he hired for the job.
~~ LOGIC ~~

Cool, thanks a lot HappyScans!

Now for more 4 months of wait

Oh man, its back.

i thought the series was halted. dint knew both mangastream and EG scans dropped it. good stuff right here!!!!

Good stuff. Good stuff indeed... Thanks for scanlating this!

Great manga!
Just sad that it ends at the 4th volume

this manga, it's different from the others. this one... strangely makes me feels more american...  unlike others.. followed. naturally. certainly.

Thanks for the new chapter EGS and Kotonoha!!

Well, I bet he's going to regret that particular murder... :(

Well that's one mean cliffhanger.

What do you mean it is nothing, Brad? We gotta wait for the next chapter!

Shoot first, ask questions later.

Very, very good, thanks a lot for the new chapter EGS!!

Wh...what? This is awesome! How did I ignore it for so long?!?

And man, the art has so much...power, you know?

Best part is the author clearly actually KNOWS not just about america but about mid-late 19th century immigrant culture and racial/religious conflicts of the time. Finally, a manga where someone's done their damn research!

Huh, kinda interesting to see my hometown here, even though it takes place a long-ass time ago.

@ m0t0man

Don't worry. I'm into kids ;) 

@clario

I suppose that I'll have to grow my sideburns and a moustache in addition to buying a bowler-style hat now.

BUT...  I'm NOT cutting my hair short!!!

Whoa!!!  I'm a character in a manga series!!!

Spoiler

Well, that man not pervert yet as i see...

Whoa!!!  I'm a character in a manga series!!!

Spoiler

Luke sure got manly real quick.  I wish I did that in High school.  Hell, if i shave my face now, I look like a kid.  

This is a strong start to the new story arc -- good stuff!

The young lad is coming along nicely, isn't he?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics