Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 128votes)

Barakamon

Alt Names: alt ばらかもんalt เกาะมีฮา คนมีเฮ
Author: Yoshino Satsuki
Artist: Yoshino Satsuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Handa Seishuu, a young and handsome calligrapher, is sent to Japan's westernmost island after a certain incident. On the very first day of his new life in the countryside, Sensei, as he comes to be called, meets the simple and innocent Naru, a native kid. Follow the (mis)adventures of this city-bred, hot-and-cold Sensei as he deals with his new neighbors' never-ending antics.
Go to Barakamon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

76 Comments

So.... what happened to the first 10 chapters? Did it never get TL'd, or is the group that did it against re-hosting?

I found another gem. Followed!

When reaching the end of this chapter I had a sip a iced tea...then I looked at Pochi:

Spoiler

after that I had to remove the iced tea from keyboard.

That Pochi is awesome!!!

Wow, I had forgotten this existed. I wonder how the anime will go- if they'll do two chapters a episode or one. But either way, it looks cute as always!

When reaching the end of this chapter I had a sip a iced tea...then I looked at Pochi:

Spoiler

after that I had to remove the iced tea from keyboard.

YES UPDATE!

that was so short :( 

This is such a great feel good manga.

He'll be back someday!

Thanks for the new chapter, this is definitely one of my favorite mangas.

This always warms my soul.

Thanks for the new chapter guys, I almost totally forgot about this series.

hate it when batoto skips chapters...

It's because they respect the scanlators and don't rehost when asked not to. It's not that they purposely do it.

Chps 1-10 on anyother site except batoto http://www.mangahere.com/manga/barakamon/

hate it when batoto skips chapters...

How I spent my childhood:

Spoiler

And if you have spent your childhood on other things, you have missed a lot.

I just wanted to say, THIS is good storytelling.  While Ch.22 may appear to have an annoying MC, by this time, the author has endeared the readers to this world so much that, rather than being annoyed, we are sympathetic to his plight.  This is how you use angst to develop character.  How many people have failed to learn this?

where can i read or download chapter 1-10?

Hey, just check out the scanlator's site for ddl (easily discoverable through mangaupdates/google). http://bliss.shounen-ai.net/

Chps 1-10 on anyother site except batoto http://www.mangahere.com/manga/barakamon/

where can i read or download chapter 1-10?

Love you all, people who scanlate this~!

For you old people,
I am 20 years old and I never used a telephone card.
Yaaaay, a new chapter! Does this mean a translator was found?
Aww and I just got caught up, I r a sad panda.

Thanks.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics