Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 127votes)

Gokicha!!

Alt Names: alt ごきチャalt ゴキブリ美少女擬人化同人誌alt ゴキブリ擬人化alt Bé Gián Gokichaalt Cockroach Anthropomorphicationalt Cockroach Girlalt 蟑螂娘alt Gokiburi Gijinkaalt Gokicha
Author: Rui Tamachi
Artist: Rui Tamachi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAdventure AdventureComedy ComedySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Behold the the struggle of the adorable little cockroach Gokicha-chan as she struggles to make friends with humans after moving to frigid Hokkaido to escape the unfortunate reputation her species enjoys in the Kanto region.
Go to Gokicha!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gokicha!! Cockroach Girl! ONA [Youtube Video] New Window Tio Alexander
  • 11 Replies

314 Comments

Apparently cockroaches are used in medecine and cuisine... You guys are monsters!!!! Especially the asians :(((
If bugs ever become this cute, humanity is doomed.
Must step on the next cockroach I see before my heart gives away.
CHAPTER 1, PAGE 17 WTF IS THAT ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER!? WTF!!!!
I only have 4 chapters, and that's all on MU... unless if there are more chapters that are not reported on MU, but it seems unlikely.

That being said, yesterday I read mutant cockroaches roaming on Mars, now I (once again) stare at moe cockroach...
ooh they are uploading yay!
I see there are two volumes out, Raws that is!
@Laurens D, its not a one shot, just from my memory, i know there are at least 5 or 6 chps translated.
to that anime comment. there is one floating around somewhere. ANN confirms it, but have yet to find it anywhere.
What can't manga make cute?
Damn... Now every time I see cockroaches I might hesitate to kill it... But if it flies, well I might act on self-defense.
There's another one with the character seen at the end of chapter 1.

Apparently, it's even getting an anime of some sort...
Will there be more or is it a one shot? Looks cute however...

This is reality±
Spoiler
This is so damn adorable!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics