Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 127votes)

Gokicha!!

Alt Names: alt ごきチャalt ゴキブリ美少女擬人化同人誌alt ゴキブリ擬人化alt Bé Gián Gokichaalt Cockroach Anthropomorphicationalt Cockroach Girlalt 蟑螂娘alt Gokiburi Gijinkaalt Gokicha
Author: Rui Tamachi
Artist: Rui Tamachi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAdventure AdventureComedy ComedySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Behold the the struggle of the adorable little cockroach Gokicha-chan as she struggles to make friends with humans after moving to frigid Hokkaido to escape the unfortunate reputation her species enjoys in the Kanto region.
Go to Gokicha!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gokicha!! Cockroach Girl! ONA [Youtube Video] New Window Tio Alexander
  • 11 Replies

314 Comments

1y03oa1y03oa

nice its alive

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOEVER YOU GUYS ARE, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS BACK!

I'm so happy, then i read, then i sad...darn it

An update! Thank you! 

The best and worst about this story is that the humans just see a roach when they look at her :P

I don't know if the 4channer who made the short lived ch50-51 thread will see this but here's the archive for others

http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/163615702/

I really wish someone would continue this series.

are there any even vague hopes someone will? I am really enjoying this series for how it is so oddly charming.
I really wish someone would continue this series.
I know this series is meant to be cute and funny but at times I find it to be quite depressing. At least she found a friend whom she can talk to, without that i found her just too lonesome...

reading "terra formars"----->reading "gokicha"-------> look at the real gokiburi (*don't know how to react)------>*after 5 minutes...f*ck...i'm still afraid of her...where's my shoes..where is...T^T.....

Well, there is her red button.

oh, this chapter was just too cute. that imprinted chick, ahahaha.

its nice sometimes to see ur own culture in other's work

Sometimes quite the opposite, take note of the subtle references of this manga compared to the crass overstatedness of many more mainstream series. 

I have great respect for RUI Tamachi sensei. If you enjoy this series please support his work.

Áo dài and Nón lá, traditional vietnamese women's clothing.

its nice sometimes to see ur own culture in other's work

aww...Gochika in áo dài, has the author been reading hetalia recently or is he just going through outfits.

Áo dài and Nón lá, traditional vietnamese women's clothing.

aww...Gochika in áo dài, has the author been reading hetalia recently or is he just going through outfits.

Surely this episode will lead part-timer to the realization that Gokicha is not to be feared, but treasured and loved. ...Right?

testing

Spoiler

You guys still have forests?

I thought the bark beetles were wiping them out?

Whats a forest?

Surely this episode will lead part-timer to the realization that Gokicha is not to be feared, but treasured and loved. ...Right?

I'm thinking no.  But hey, if they weren't cute-girl-cockroach-haters maybe fate wouldn't have arranged for Gokicha to trigger the spirit doll on their asses.

You know, when you think about it fat cats are probably one of the biggest abberation created by humans. They are predators, stealthy predators damn it! Don't change them into balls of fat and fur.

Riiiiight... suuuuure..... oh, look! There's a unicorn in that pretty flower garden!

Who wants a hug?

Spoiler

Thanks for the chapter :)  

I shouldn't have read it though.  Its fall in the SE US and Gokicha's RL cousins are beginning to be attracted to the warmth of houses. I must put the adorable loli out of my mind and swat without hesitation. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics