Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 97votes)

Taboo-Tattoo

Alt Names: alt 刻印 tabooalt タブー・タトゥーalt 禁忌咒纹alt Taboo Tattoo
Author: Shinjirou
Artist: Shinjirou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Seigi, a martial arts trained middle schooler, often feels driven to protect the weaker people around him. One day, he defends a homeless man against some punks, and the man gives him a strange tattoo on his palm in return. The tattoo is a secret weapon produced in the arms race between America and the Serinistan Kingdom.

Seigi finds himself in over his head when a powerful girl, using the same secret weapon, violently pursues him in order to retrieve it. His skill at martial arts may not be enough to keep him alive, but will he be able to learn how to trigger the power of his tattoo in time?
Go to Taboo-Tattoo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you.

Haha that was the most amusing chapter in a while.

Suddenly time skip 1 year....can't say that's bad seeing as Seigi is finally doing something.

Don't drop this 

This is a good series

So the MC played as BB in the animus?

Hahaha, oh lord this story is so broken it's hilarious. Will definitely be following this to see where it ends up. Not sure if the MC will become a badass, but I do know I'm in for some very creative asspulls.

Spoiler

Thanks for the update! :))

I'm a bit miffed how BB is still all "save the King", "protect the King" yadas yadas with nary a word of reproach when he meets him after finding out that he did utterly monstrous and inhuman things.

I mean, by all means the Princess must be stopped because she does want to destroy the world and everything you care about but why all the bullshit about keeping the King's dream alive. He's a man who is/was destroyed due to his own overweening ambition and when faced with the payback offers no word of regret for his crimes only words about how he should have just treated all the people he created as tools all along as if that would have made the powerful individuals he created any less resentful once they found out the truth.

Because the King is a broken man. There no point in berating someone who acknowledges his own sins. But he isn't doing anything to atone for it (like stopping his daughter) and just running away by having her kill him going through with his ambitons. BB's trying to get King face the reality of situation and do something about her while he still has some power.

oprahbees.gif

back to the main story! woo! hype!

Spoiler

Thanks for the new chapter.

BB is sure as hell a gambler... Or more like a gambling addict...

Put all chips on the one thing, that has a negative chance of occuring (Yes, I1ve learned probability, and yes, I know P can not be negative, but I'm making a point here).

And, while I'm not againts wimpy main characters, I have limits to my tolerance...

oprahbees.gif

back to the main story! woo! hype!

Which's entire point is that Sieg and readers learn the main villain's motivation. But some people seem to miss that. *shrug*

I'm a bit miffed how BB is still all "save the King", "protect the King" yadas yadas with nary a word of reproach when he meets him after finding out that he did utterly monstrous and inhuman things.

I mean, by all means the Princess must be stopped because she does want to destroy the world and everything you care about but why all the bullshit about keeping the King's dream alive. He's a man who is/was destroyed due to his own overweening ambition and when faced with the payback offers no word of regret for his crimes only words about how he should have just treated all the people he created as tools all along as if that would have made the powerful individuals he created any less resentful once they found out the truth.

Volume 8 cover:

Spoiler

BB's past.

Which's entire point is that Sieg and readers learn the main villain's motivation. But some people seem to miss that. *shrug*

Okay yeah... bored of it now. I was interested but after 20+ chapters of the main character basically being the universe's chew toy I'm over it. The good guys constantly get the crap knocked out of them and are practically "mook" level failure.  They bring in one "badass" and he gets torched in the span of 4 chapters.  Outmanned, outgunned, and not a prayer for victory. Oh and then the whole complete loss of total motivation since they decided to kill off a character that had been there in the very beginning with such a pathetic death. Seriously done.

See you next chapter.

Okay yeah... bored of it now. I was interested but after 20+ chapters of the main character basically being the universe's chew toy I'm over it. The good guys constantly get the crap knocked out of them and are practically "mook" level failure.  They bring in one "badass" and he gets torched in the span of 4 chapters.  Outmanned, outgunned, and not a prayer for victory. Oh and then the whole complete loss of total motivation since they decided to kill off a character that had been there in the very beginning with such a pathetic death. Seriously done.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Finally.

i just dont know what is happening right now... im completely loss.... i don't know any of these character at all... -_-

BB's past.

i just dont know what is happening right now... im completely loss.... i don't know any of these character at all... -_-

guys sorry for delay - translator was off for vacancy during april and now our redrawer left group so i do it myself. but i promise i release ch 30 in june. flashback will be ended in ch 31.raws are no problem, i bought books.

And manga is not that far ahead in japan - we're at v6 and v8 is just released. i think we finish v7 before new year.

ofc anyone who can do redraws would be quite welcomed!

It's not that anoying as you make it seem, the problem fault lies with the releases, they are way too slow.  I think this manga is far ahead in Japan.

Now, whether it's the scalators fault or there is a lack of raws available or even, they need more personnel, is another matter entirely.

fyi, that sounded sort of negitive, I mean, so yea.

I would agree if the scalators where being paid to do this maybe, but they aren't, and doing this in there spare time, outside of IRL stuff like school, or even work.

Damn, this flashback is fucking endless. BTW does anyone remember why that guy could regenerate himself? because its not like he became intangible as a defense method which would have been a more logical option since the guy is a void maker, and I really do not remember the details about his power. I am to lazy to re read the whole manga just for that detail so if anyone can answer that, I would be extremely grateful.

It's not that anoying as you make it seem, the problem fault lies with the releases, they are way too slow.  I think this manga is far ahead in Japan.

Now, whether it's the scalators fault or there is a lack of raws available or even, they need more personnel, is another matter entirely.

I'm giving this one more issue. If the flashbock doesn't end there, I'm dropping it.

there's 2 more issue for this flashback ...

(unless I count it wrong)

this is one damned long flashback. I have actually forgotten what it was about in the first place

rereading brb

EDIT///

ok, reread it. It seems unique enough for me to accept the long-ass flashback

at least it isn't happening every damned fight.

needs more loli saber izzie tho

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics