Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 97votes)

Taboo-Tattoo

Alt Names: alt 刻印 tabooalt タブー・タトゥーalt 禁忌咒纹alt Taboo Tattoo
Author: Shinjirou
Artist: Shinjirou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Seigi, a martial arts trained middle schooler, often feels driven to protect the weaker people around him. One day, he defends a homeless man against some punks, and the man gives him a strange tattoo on his palm in return. The tattoo is a secret weapon produced in the arms race between America and the Serinistan Kingdom.

Seigi finds himself in over his head when a powerful girl, using the same secret weapon, violently pursues him in order to retrieve it. His skill at martial arts may not be enough to keep him alive, but will he be able to learn how to trigger the power of his tattoo in time?
Go to Taboo-Tattoo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

I'm expecting the MC to go absolutely berserk. Not go into shock/a slump and make us wait 10+ chapters for him to wake the f*&$ up.

Seriously. Destroy everything, boy.

Also, where did these ridiculous beasts come from in the first place? Did I miss something?

He totally better fuck shit up next chapter after all that just happened

So what just happen?

Everyone's dying :(

Shit is about to go down.

Seigi, let the bodies hit the floor, bud.

If the protagonist doesn't man up quick he's gonna start bitching like Kazuya.

Xd5KIZL.gif

Because we need it, again = =a

OH NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T?

Man, i really hate the princess character, she is not the type I get mad into, and it's not the type I can like(kind of remember me of Esdese from Akame ga kill!), so fuck it, she will probably be dead till the end... And the MC still too weak for me, i wonder when he will start to kick-ass for real.

I read just 11 chapters so far... but f**k how much I hate when the MC doesn't want to kill anyone by principle, even scum who killed many people already.

These cliffhangers are so PAINFUL!

I can't remember much of anything when the updates do come. :(

Spoiler

Sounds legit.

hope the updates keep on coming.. 

Xd5KIZL.gif

What the flying fuck >.>

Yeah, thats why I cant read monthly Manga either because I have to reread it every month.  Im sorry but as huge Manga reader, I cannot possibly remember details to a story I read a month ago... And then this is barely updated every few months.  Sad because this has promise.

i don't remember anything, the heck is going on?

I didn't even remember who the MC was :D

you're not the only one

Same here.

It's been a while since I read this I had to read everything over again to get back into the story. I hope they keep updating.

-.- I don't remember anything.

I didn't even remember who the MC was :D

you're not the only one

Spoiler

<33

o: what's this comment.

Now we need more genre: Tragedy?

need several or chained tragedy event in this manga before the tag appear ... either that or the ending give a sad / tragedy ending ... ("new character only for sacrifice" isn't tragedy ... however, if main characters friend which already appear since start or have a solid relationship to other and have solid background story already dying one by one, I guess that might be called "tragedy")

No. Jesus Christ. Slap that on if the main character dies in the end or something. Romeo and Juliet was a tragedy because in the end, both mains die. The main is alive, BB may die, the heroine may or may not die, but the main is alive. Just because someone dies doesnt make it an automatic Tragedy. Batoto has enough misplaced tragedy tags floating around. Misplaced tags in general, really. Slapping it on this one wont help anything...and wtf is with everyone's constant yearning for tags?

doesn't really need MC to die ...

try to read

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/akame-ga-kill-r219

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/watashi-no-messiah-sama-r1416

etc ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics