Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 133votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทย์(LN)alt 魔法科高校の優等生alt The Honor Student at Magic High Schoolalt The Honorary Student of a Magic High School
Author: Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Mori Yu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spin-off of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei; focused on Rettousei's lead's younger sister Shiba Miyuki's experiences.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-r3290 ).
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic German "Danke" (Chapter 18 - Page 21) New Window x5c0d3
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime Discussion New Window TaintedDream
  • 0 Replies
Topic Download Links New Window Ariel
  • 5 Replies

363 Comments

even though novel's about the same in plot?

Supplement is 'addon'

The main story follows Tatsuya around, this one goes around looking at what other characters were doing during those times, events that happened in the main story should still happens here (For example, the 'psion sickness' the other clubs were afflicted with was Tatsuya's doing when he arrested Kirihara)

Although since the title is Yuutousei, it'll be mainly about the 1st course students. And of course this'd mostly be the girls (in particular the 1st year girls who'll be part of 9 school competition probably, Amy already made her appearance here) since most of the guys are against Tatsuya and following them around isn't that interesting.

Some notable exception I'm hoping to see:

Spoiler

This one is not supposed to be that interesting - it's basically a supplement :)

even though novel's about the same in plot?

the same, interesting manga at the beginning...But now just meh and no advancement in the plot =/

This one is not supposed to be that interesting - it's basically a supplement :)

I kept waiting for the interesting part, but the interesting part never came.

Chapter 10 was like watching paint dry.

the same, interesting manga at the beginning...But now just meh and no advancement in the plot =/

Read the LN, it's literally the only one I have ever read (because this was so slow) and it is absolutely brilliant.

Didn't remember the inpression of Shizuku being so moe in LN..
Nice to see eimi here, hope to see more of the competition participants :)

Shizuku has always been moe

Spoiler

Well, the title is Yuutousei (Honor Student), although not explicitly in plural form it also doesn't specifically means only Miyuki.

Remember that both Honoka and Shizuku are 2nd and 3rd places on the exam before 9-School.

Well, we might get to see the Trio (Mayumi/Mari/Katsuto) side of things as well.

Go back to the first to chapters.  we already have.  Thats why i said what i said.

Dont expect this manga to be full of action.  This is more of Miyuki pov/side events story.  So all the stuff thats covered in the other one will only briefly take place here or not at all.

Spoiler

Well, the title is Yuutousei (Honor Student), although not explicitly in plural form it also doesn't specifically means only Miyuki.

Remember that both Honoka and Shizuku are 2nd and 3rd places on the exam before 9-School.

Well, we might get to see the Trio (Mayumi/Mari/Katsuto) side of things as well.

Didn't remember the inpression of Shizuku being so moe in LN..
Nice to see eimi here, hope to see more of the competition participants :)

first boring chapter in a while skipped through it...

love the additional details that the main novel did not have time to cover.

"As expected of a quarter" Fucking racist..

well this chapter was a complete waste of time horrible with a capital H-bomb.

Dont expect this manga to be full of action.  This is more of Miyuki pov/side events story.  So all the stuff thats covered in the other one will only briefly take place here or not at all.

Spoiler

So that's how they joined their club/ met Eimi

Spoiler

I was thinking the same thing.  Actually, I think that sport should be an event instead of speed shooting and battleboard.

this manga is a spin off of the original. the chapter just explains how they got into the sport and later into the competition 

O.o wait I don't remember Shizu and Honoka being in a club like that. Either something happens and they don't join in the end, or it was just omitted in the LN. Of course my memory could just be terribad too.

So that's how they joined their club/ met Eimi

Spoiler

well this chapter was a complete waste of time horrible with a capital H-bomb.

YES! Its been a while since this has been updated!
Ty mangalchi!

:o an update.
And in full force:
Spoiler

Anime is coming soon too, get hype.
Spoiler

Miyuki in traditional sailor uniform looks beautiful and dignified!!!

hmmm guess I was mistaken then.

Shame, Tatsuya doesn't watch western buddy cop flicks. Otherwise there was so much more he could have said...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics