Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 133votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทย์(LN)alt 魔法科高校の優等生alt The Honor Student at Magic High Schoolalt The Honorary Student of a Magic High School
Author: Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Mori Yu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spin-off of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei; focused on Rettousei's lead's younger sister Shiba Miyuki's experiences.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-r3290 ).
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic German "Danke" (Chapter 18 - Page 21) New Window x5c0d3
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime Discussion New Window TaintedDream
  • 0 Replies
Topic Download Links New Window Ariel
  • 5 Replies

363 Comments

Imouto Jealousy: Activate.

read the light novels as far as Tatsuya's abilities go, him repairing damage to a hair pin is insignificant 

The entire story/series is bullshit as far as Tatsuya's abilities go. "Serious" incidents early in the series (let alone how they're handled) become insignifiant blips compared to the stuff Tatsuya (easily) deals with later on.

That look on her face is priceless.

From what I understand, he fixed the hair pin that was destroyed by the flame, not went buy a new one.

read the light novels as far as Tatsuya's abilities go, him repairing damage to a hair pin is insignificant 

Chapter 2. An arsonist is assaulting your sister so the first thing you do is go and buy another hair pin? Dude fix your priorities. 

From what I understand, he fixed the hair pin that was destroyed by the flame, not went buy a new one.

The glossary is pretty niffy explaining the different terminology used thoughout

Chapter 2. An arsonist is assaulting your sister so the first thing you do is go and buy another hair pin? Dude fix your priorities. 

lol so much miyuki fanservice in this extra. not that I'm complaining ;)

I'm already satisfied with their uniforms (already looks so hot) so I never cared for any fanservice in the anime (if any)

I think this is the only LN/manga/anime that has long blouses for a uniform instead of the usual sailor uniform and skirt :D

Miyuki's middle school uniform is shown to be sailor in this manga I recall.

Good news :) I've been wondering about them, so finally they've came into that conclusion. Thank you very much for both of them! 

It is awkward for me to say, but thank you for your loyalty(?) to them. I am technically a member of MSD but I can understand the feelings of those who would rather follow one group. Do feel free to check out both of our versions though.

Miyuki is such a logician!!

• PKX likes this

If anyone is still holding out for "Light Novels, Manga and More's" English release, if you have checked their site, they have passed the baton to "MangaIchi's Scanlation Division". Please continue to look forward to their English release of Tsuioku-hen (Recollection Arc) though!

Good news :) I've been wondering about them, so finally they've came into that conclusion. Thank you very much for both of them! 

Can't unsee the big plots.. not something I think about when reading the main series or anime..
And Honoka is the girls are cute (in LN).. but this chapter makes me love herthem more..

I'm already satisfied with their uniforms (already looks so hot) so I never cared for any fanservice in the anime (if any)

I think this is the only LN/manga/anime that has long blouses for a uniform instead of the usual sailor uniform and skirt :D

If anyone is still holding out for "Light Novels, Manga and More's" English release, if you have checked their site, they have passed the baton to "MangaIchi Scanlation Division". Please continue to look forward to their English release of Tsuioku-hen (Recollection Arc) though!

Everyone in the original novel usually calls Tatsuya really average-looking, so this portrayal isn't exactly wrong (Tatsuya himself believes he is rather plain).

Of course, this is also a consequence of being Miyuki's brother, so everyone would expect him to be a complete knock-out like she is, so when he is not everything he is "supposed" to be, people tend to consider him as "plain" xd

Not everyone has the Miyuki filter.

Hope you guys are enjoying the anime xD

Can't unsee the big plots.. not something I think about when reading the main series or anime..
And Honoka is the girls are cute (in LN).. but this chapter makes me love herthem more..

I like this spin-off since it gives you more of an outlook on what was going on at the time, but.... it really bugged me how Tatsuya looks so plain in this \:

(It also really annoyed me to see people call Tatsuya average-looking.... :c)

Everyone in the original novel usually calls Tatsuya really average-looking, so this portrayal isn't exactly wrong (Tatsuya himself believes he is rather plain).

Of course, this is also a consequence of being Miyuki's brother, so everyone would expect him to be a complete knock-out like she is, so when he is not everything he is "supposed" to be, people tend to consider him as "plain" xd

As for the Detective Girls Reference It may be to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS3smyvBQes

From the Anime Daughter of Twenty Faces.

This is a spin-off it that contains quite a few spoilers, isn't it? Or is it just that it doesn't have any relation with the original series? It's confusing me.

Its only a spoiler if you havent read the first arc of the main story.  This is a story about other things that were going at the same time of the events of the main story with the first chapter serving as a prequel.  They will add in bits of the main story so you can keep an idea of when the stuff that happens here happen in the main story.  

Supplement is 'addon'

The main story follows Tatsuya around, this one goes around looking at what other characters were doing during those times, events that happened in the main story should still happens here (For example, the 'psion sickness' the other clubs were afflicted with was Tatsuya's doing when he arrested Kirihara)

Although since the title is Yuutousei, it'll be mainly about the 1st course students. And of course this'd mostly be the girls (in particular the 1st year girls who'll be part of 9 school competition probably, Amy already made her appearance here) since most of the guys are against Tatsuya and following them around isn't that interesting.

Some notable exception I'm hoping to see:

Spoiler

This is what i said this manga was going to be about.  As far as what you hope to see, it will be a long time.  Think about how long it took to get just this far?  Short of putting them out in different mangas at the same time.  At least the anime is moving along quickly.

crazy-monkey-emoticon-001.gif?1292792377Nothing perks you up in this lazy afternoon than girls in their underwear

How many bloody times is this chapter going to be re released already! jeez do new chapters!

I like this spin-off since it gives you more of an outlook on what was going on at the time, but.... it really bugged me how Tatsuya looks so plain in this \:

(It also really annoyed me to see people call Tatsuya average-looking.... :c)

^ This.

Think of this as Railgun compared to Index. Probably gonna be a lot more light-hearted / fan service / slice of life.

^Best example.

(Just like how I got tired of watching Railgun S1 because it seems so slow/not fancy enough +_+ )

Supplement is 'addon'

The main story follows Tatsuya around, this one goes around looking at what other characters were doing during those times, events that happened in the main story should still happens here (For example, the 'psion sickness' the other clubs were afflicted with was Tatsuya's doing when he arrested Kirihara)

Although since the title is Yuutousei, it'll be mainly about the 1st course students. And of course this'd mostly be the girls (in particular the 1st year girls who'll be part of 9 school competition probably, Amy already made her appearance here) since most of the guys are against Tatsuya and following them around isn't that interesting.

Some notable exception I'm hoping to see:

Spoiler

^ This.

Think of this as Railgun compared to Index. Probably gonna be a lot more light-hearted / fan service / slice of life.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics