Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 133votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทย์(LN)alt 魔法科高校の優等生alt The Honor Student at Magic High Schoolalt The Honorary Student of a Magic High School
Author: Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Mori Yu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spin-off of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei; focused on Rettousei's lead's younger sister Shiba Miyuki's experiences.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-r3290 ).
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic German "Danke" (Chapter 18 - Page 21) New Window x5c0d3
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime Discussion New Window TaintedDream
  • 0 Replies
Topic Download Links New Window Ariel
  • 5 Replies

363 Comments

Updated ch.2
Please, someone make mirrors or whatever 'cause I won't upload in MF anymore (it's acting like a b*tch nowadays).

Ch.3 soon.
thanks ariel! <3 I love this spinoff.
@wizard172: Perdón, recién leo los otros mensajes :P

Estoy traduciendo las tres cosas al español: la novela, el manga y el spin-off.

Tarda en salir porque no le he pasado los documentos a mi editor, y porque a veces solo me quedo viendo anime en lugar de avanzar algo más XD
First thing I read: "words cannot describe"

Yep.
This was good. I don't usually like spin offs - though this is handled quite well.
Looking forward to reading more.
Yuutousei in French???

Err, no... wait, that's another series ;_;
@FudgeNouget this one took place in a rather public place and he can't just show it off to everybody...
I'm surprised Tatsuya didn't kill him... o_o
Spoiler
Dangit my heart is melting
Chapter fixed (actually, deleted and then upload the new).

DD link in "Download" topic.

Enjoy :)
I'm surprised how another readers have this even without DD links.

Well, bad for you guys, since there is a fix to make in chapter 2, so I'll do that after, and then post the chapter link (corrected).
Moar Miyuki-tan!!!
So this is focuses on Miyuki? How did I never noticed this!?
I love spin-offs if they are done well
great series, great spinoff, great chapter. keep em coming.
Thanks a lot Ariel!

I'm glad there's more Mahouka Koukou to read since it's a long wait for the main series...and it's a good thing this is at least different scenes from the main series too since i've read the LN which is pretty far ahead of the main manga series.
Wow, this is awesome.. Their fates were sealed! Interesting that the artist is different but manages to look quite similar..
Ariel grax por la entrega
Siento que me estoy transformando en tu fan
Si estas trabajando en la novela plis dime
Forgot to say thank you Ariel for the upload. Hopefully you won't be so evil and hold it back next time (from a fellow scanlator) ^_^
What's with all this hate? Just read this if you like it, don't read it if you don't. Easy as that...
Uploaded ch2 eng.

I just wanted to see some hope, 'cause I'm evil ^^
DD Link tomorrow or so.

Enjoy.
The author deserves respect in any situation. Scanlation is a hobby, but also brings foreign titles in our language, in my case, if it happens Dengeki will release the main series or the spin-off in Eng, I will drop it right away.

Generally speaking, I avoid to read spin-offs 'cause they are a work of different persons, but in this case, the actual writer is the same for the 3: LN, manga (main series) and spin-off.
----
Well, leaving aside the dumb criticism and the laziness of read at least what MU says, I will upload it when we reached the 600 followers (tough it seems rather impossible now ;) ).
@Mentar The author doesn't need our respect, the majority of the people here don't even pay for tankubons let alone the actual magazine. So I wouldn't worry much about disrespectful leechers. As for the spin-off criticism itself, I myself hate it when they spin-off a running series in the same damn magazine (which is not the case here). When I worked in Japan if there were mail-in surveys I would always make it a case to give the spin-off the lowest score possible.

You have already attempted to educate others on the situation, if they do understand this, it truly is no loss.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics