Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 133votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทย์(LN)alt 魔法科高校の優等生alt The Honor Student at Magic High Schoolalt The Honorary Student of a Magic High School
Author: Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Mori Yu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spin-off of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei; focused on Rettousei's lead's younger sister Shiba Miyuki's experiences.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-r3290 ).
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic German "Danke" (Chapter 18 - Page 21) New Window x5c0d3
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime Discussion New Window TaintedDream
  • 0 Replies
Topic Download Links New Window Ariel
  • 5 Replies

363 Comments

If I'm thinking about it, I can only sympathize with the anti-magic faction (not blanché). They protest against the ongoing establishment of a two class society. A two class society with no means of rising up with you're own efforts. "Magic power" apparently can't be learned and is hereditary.
Class societies with fixed hierarchy always always leads to oppression or revolt

No matter what arguments the siblings have / student council have about "hard working" blabla, they atleast have the possibility to change their status...

Why is 'sister' in quotes?

Because old school Japanese social/family customs are insane. If the head of the household of a zaibatzu says you're no longer family, you're no longer family.

Spoiler

Don't. The later LN volumes make the earlier story arcs look retarded. If you think Tatsuya is some kind of natural "badass" gigolo now, he won't seem so "badass" when you figure out why.

Spoiler

Why is 'sister' in quotes?

may be i should just read the LN

Don't. The later LN volumes make the earlier story arcs look retarded. If you think Tatsuya is some kind of natural "badass" gigolo now, he won't seem so "badass" when you figure out why.

Spoiler

"Can I have a bit of Onii-sama's time tonight?"

Spoiler

excuse me. im gonna find some doujin right now.

"Can I have a bit of Onii-sama's time tonight?"

Spoiler

For the people who watched the anime or LN it's even more ironic that she's asking Tatsuya to form a non-magic club.

"I gained renown".... okay, if you say so :/

may be i should just read the LN

sure is nice to see what extras happen behind when MC is doing his things in the main story.

for some reason when I read the fight against Tatsuya and Crimson Prince I was thinking just constant shots going out with the magic sequence appearing on his side shooting at Tatsuya rather than them going near him but the way he took him down was more intense than when I read it.

I was actually laughing at the whole simple animation showing each spell and the subsequent cancelling of it. Then again, the next scenes were satisfactory.

\'  '\ But I agree, considering the length of the anime (2 seasons) it was either going to be cramming way too much information in there for covers only 2 arcs (although on the other hand once it goes to 3 arcs it had to cut down side characters' developments)Yokohama arc has too much freaking setup. Also the battle scenes got a lot of stages. It's not even side characters. There's some technical explanations. And we haven't seen the Third Eye moment in the anime.
I'm doubting the possibility to cover it <8 episodes but looks like we can't have a better guess.
I don't think it can be possible but we can hope for 3-cour?

Actually they might finish up the rest of the episodes with the side stories from the 5th book. Or try an end second season on a cliff hanger so they can earn a third and hopefully forth season.

They will cover it. They will likely simplify the explanation behind the Yokohama story and condense it into one episode, or start off in Yokohama. My guess is to the former. The 5th volume will most likely be relegated to OVAs if it is popular enough.

Need a nerve of steel to feel nothing in front of a girl like that... Tatsuya yooo lucky bastard

Actually they might finish up the rest of the episodes with the side stories from the 5th book. Or try an end second season on a cliff hanger so they can earn a third and hopefully forth season.

I would like to see then use 2 of the side stories from the 5th book in 1 episode but I really want to see "The Conqueror" from Yokohoma :3

or those side character's development/side stories will be made into OVA/ONA

\'  '\ But I agree, considering the length of the anime (2 seasons) it was either going to be cramming way too much information in there for covers only 2 arcs (although on the other hand once it goes to 3 arcs it had to cut down side characters' developments)Yokohama arc has too much freaking setup. Also the battle scenes got a lot of stages. It's not even side characters. There's some technical explanations. And we haven't seen the Third Eye moment in the anime.
I'm doubting the possibility to cover it <8 episodes but looks like we can't have a better guess.

Stuffs shown in the OP that doesn't shows up in 9SC

Spoiler

Since I knew that they would cover all the way into Yokohama, I knew that they would have to prioritise coverage over explanations. The anime is pretty much fanservice after all.

for some reason when I read the fight against Tatsuya and Crimson Prince I was thinking just constant shots going out with the magic sequence appearing on his side shooting at Tatsuya rather than them going near him but the way he took him down was more intense than when I read it.

really? I don't see anything wrong with Opening :-/[/spoiler]

Stuffs shown in the OP that doesn't shows up in 9SC

Spoiler

\'  '\ But I agree, considering the length of the anime (2 seasons) it was either going to be cramming way too much information in there for covers only 2 arcs (although on the other hand once it goes to 3 arcs it had to cut down side characters' developments)

really? I don't see anything wrong with Opening :-/

No, it is just that the opening is filled with spoilers showing a few scenes from the later novels. Blastoutmaria was referring to how obvious it would continue to the next arc judging from the opening whereas I knew that it would continue to the next arc thanks to a news release a week or two before the airing began.

The anime is pretty much fanservice after all.

Obviously when you seen the OP after ep 14 >_>

really? I don't see anything wrong with Opening :-/

anyway, it's nice anime, little miss Brocon is way too adorable ^_^
Spoiler

No, I saw a news release before the first episode was even released. I only was not sure whether it would be a one cour (13 episodes as I originally thought it was) or a two cour.(25 episodes).

Since I knew that they would cover all the way into Yokohama, I knew that they would have to prioritise coverage over explanations. The anime is pretty much fanservice after all.

No Onii-sama! Look only at me!
How are you guys enjoying the anime? I like it but ir wasn't as flashy as expected. They prioritize story coverage

No Onii-sama! Look only at me!
How are you guys enjoying the anime? I like it but ir wasn't as flashy as expected. They prioritize story coverage

The chibis on the last page are too adorable!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics