Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 49votes)

Caterpillar

Alt Names: alt イモムシalt Imomushi
Author: Murata Shinya
Artist: Sayazaki Isuka & Hayami Tokisada
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Possessing both flexibility and tenacity, Imomushi (Japanese for Caterpillar) is an assassin that does not kill anyone but those who are assigned to her. She seems to have had something happen between her and her older sister in the past, however.

A new spin-off story from the same author of Arachnid, this story looks at the inner workings of a top assassin within The Organization itself.

Note: In early 2014, serialization resumed with a new artist. The series had been on hiatus after the sudden passing of the previous artist in 2013
Go to Caterpillar Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

95 Comments

Hey look, an update!

I bet the diary was faked.

Can we have a Flower Mantis x Caterpillar Doujin pls.

Also, well, that's a lot of familiar faces.

Well, it is one year before the events of Arachnid, so yeah. =/

Can we have a Flower Mantis x Caterpillar Doujin pls.

Also, well, that's a lot of familiar faces.

Kumo-chan! >_< XD

She looks really freaky. I'm off to buy eye bleach.

Could you pick up the beer she clearly didn't buy while you're at it? Thanks.

Let's be honest here...we all saw that coming...right

the name kinda hinted at it: no matter how pretty it is or how much it looks like a flower, the flower mantis is not a flower.

She's still cute so I don't mind (said by a himegoto fan)

where did he hide those claws???

MlHm0Zg.gif

Are you sure you want to know? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I see so many weird art things in this manga.
For example: Look at Page 12, Panel 3 for Chapter 12.
She looks really, really weird.and out of proportion.

She looks really freaky. I'm off to buy eye bleach.

Just realized her armpit is HUGE in the cover art.  Can't unsee....

I see so many weird art things in this manga.
For example: Look at Page 12, Panel 3 for Chapter 12.
She looks really, really weird.and out of proportion.

gender bender tag incoming

FFS

WHY YOU WROTE THAT

WHO DID ASK YOU FOR THIS?

Let's be honest here...we all saw that coming...right

Whoops, missed the double spread there.

This situation seems a little... backwards... I dunno how to place it.

naw. I would bet the big sister was an M, but even then a M would not like being used in that way. That and she was a kid when it started, so no, she would probably have grown up hating anything to deal with sex.

My theory, she became pregnant, and that's why they killed her.

It is possible that the sister BECAME an M after years of sexual abuse (because the body can be conditioned, Pavlov's bell), but you're right, no 12 yr old wants to be used like that.  Or rather, the only ones that do have ALREADY been abused for a long time before that.

I doubt she became pregnant, it would have happened long before that.  Sexual maturity for females is typically around 12-13 so you would think she would have already been pregnant and it wouldn't take 5 years.  They probably had her on birth control or made sure she would never have kids.

My guess is that she's probably still alive somewhere and will come back in some appropriately dramatic moment, either as an assassin (coinflip whether she became an assassin believing her sister was dead, or believing that she could only free her sister from being an assassin by becoming one herself), or as a hostage used by another assassin (in which case, she'll probably give her life for her sister in the end).

naw. I would bet the big sister was an M, but even then a M would not like being used in that way. That and she was a kid when it started, so no, she would probably have grown up hating anything to deal with sex.

DUN DUN DUUUUUN

wait, prying mantis?

Didn't we have another mantis guy among the early chapters of arachnid (he didn't even survive that one chapter though)

Noob: Do you know what mantis is, plural?
Recon: I don't give a shit.
Noob: Mantids.
Recon: Fantastic.

We got some bizarre theories spinning around in this here comments section. I hope they're just projecting their fetishes.

I'm pretty sure they killed her because they were taking out their anger on her instead of her sister and went a little bit too far.

The sister was probably a giant 'M' and actually enjoyed it. Little sister realized this and killed her in a fit of anger. 

Dat grimdark theory. :3

The sister was probably a giant 'M' and actually enjoyed it. Little sister realized this and killed her in a fit of anger. 

Dat grimdark theory. :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics