Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 795votes)

Angel Densetsu

Alt Names: alt Angel Legendalt エンジェル伝説alt Legend of an Angel
Author: Yagi Norihiro
Artist: Yagi Norihiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is of Kitano Seiichirou, a very kind and pure-hearted young man, with a horrifying, monstrous face. People being what they are, they think he's a terrifying delinquent, and there are plenty of chance misunderstandings (coupled with Kitano's convenient inability to understand what's happening around him) that propel him into the position of "school guardian", a.k.a. head thug on campus.
Go to Angel Densetsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime version New Window either
  • 2 Replies
Topic is there a manga similar to this 1? New Window hellsing876
  • 12 Replies

184 Comments

Just by seeing the Spanish scans,I want to reread the English scans for a 10th time.

This is totally brilliantlyu , funny , romantic , action , martial art :D 200% recomended ;)

This is seriously one of the first complete series I ever read and I loved it once I got used to the art.  I come back and reread it every few months now for years.

Never forget: TAKEKEKIEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Moaàaaaaar I want moaaaaaarrrr!!!!!!!
READ IT.... READ IT.......READ IT......STOP READING THIS AND READ THE MANGA...... ITS AWESOME. Dont let the Art bother you the story will make up for it. and srsly the Art aint bad either.
Just finished reading it.
I started off disliking the art (a lot) but i eventually feel in love with the story, and the art.
This manga reminded me of superior, not b/c of any similarity but b/c I planned to stop reading both on like the very first page but, as I continued I couldn't stop.
Holy shit it's the same author who does Claymore! Wow. Two radically different manga, both really awesome.
This is an awesome read !!!
Funny and heartwarming. What else could I ask for?
One of my favorites. It's very interesting how the author develops a style as the book goes on, and Kitano slowly is less and less terrifying. I think it's both due to the author getting better, and a reflection of how he is viewed by others in the story.
The most epic masterpiece manga, hands down. Don't ever try to read it if you don't wanna spend time finishing it one go. Because that's what'll happen, even if you've read it before.
Classic and a must read
i started reading this manga during lessons, something i shouldn't have done ;/
its end beautifully although i do want the author
1. do some extension until they graduate/student field trip to other places/beach/mountain
2. and make second season where seiichiro + ryoko married and live a worker live :P
ah.......
this is the 8th time i re-read this entire manga and damn it still goood :D
I loved this series. Just had to reread it. It really is sad that it ended cause as the author pointed out the world itself just had so many other things that could have been expanded on. Then again it's better to have it end like this then go on pointlessly for 300 more chapters and have the situation become stale.
It's wierd seeing these look a like charactors from this comedy in 'Claymore' & visa versa.
Well, I read this on the advice of PLG (I remember that SnoopyCool said it was one of the coolest reads going in one of his blurbs on Change 123, as well). It was so addicting and funny that I had to read it in all one shot (took several hours). If anyone wants a read with really good character, a lot of laughs, and where the good guys always win with maximum panache, this is it. Thanks, MangaSketchbook, and the people who told me to read it.
It was decent, not fantastic but decent enough.

It's definitely not better than comedy manga like;
From today on, it's my turn!!
or
Sumire 16-Sai!!
But I will say it's the 4th best one I've ready which is pretty good :)
i think this is the 5th time i read it but i still find it funny :P

this is truly epic
It's the most awesome manga ever ,right upto the end it doesn't drag . Like most, I was put off by the art at first but the story n especially the comedy really grips your attention.Reading it now for the 4th time . Thanks to the scanlators , and a grreat big thanks to the author. When I earn enough money this will be the first manga i'll buy :)
One of the best manga i ever read... a Masterpiece.
Thx a lot to the scanlators.
I'll remember this manga.
"I'll get him someday.." Eh-heh, I think I have a pretty good guess whose thoughts carried those interesting words. Ohohoho!
was a good series. very enjoyable read

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics