Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 100votes)

Josei Danshi

Alt Names: alt 女声男子alt Girl Boyalt Josei Danshi
Author: Kenmotsu Chiyo
Artist: Kenmotsu Chiyo
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A boy with a cute sound and 3 girls want to make a band for girls only but they need a singer how it will be like this boy getting involved with them.
Go to Josei Danshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

184 Comments

Unrealistic at best is all i can say for this manga, at this point we don't really know what kinda trauma this girls have had associated with men, but if they really want to help other woman that have been in their shoes the first thing they need to learn is tolerance, cause you're just hurting your own message when you inject prejudice in it.
its seem the raw already reach Ch 9/10 , this series cameout every 2 week
Pochi is so damn cute with his expressions, makes me feel funny inside.
I think the MC should stay in girl form a lot more, I think his personality definitely fits him when he's cross dressed as a girl.
Thanks for the new chapter Vortex-Scans!
What people need to learn is that certain manga harem premises would NOT work if the MC had any balls.

In this case, if the MC had balls, he'd reveal himself as a guy in front of the girls, scare the hell out of them and therefore logically the manga would be over as the girls will never talk to him again.
i hope this get an anime in the future, similar concept like akb49 but ecchi ^^
I wonder if vortex would upload the one shot.
@Grimmjow It is, but recently, especially in animes, the fad started to shift onto MC with guts.
It's gonna have to go back and forth every few seasons/years otherwise people will bore of it, in the harem genre.
Pochi's expression on page 24 is priceless.
@Grimmjow
a chara with balls would be right in this manga.
And it the other way,
Its far more cliche to have a man with balls who has a harem.
im just waiting for a childhood friend to come along and boost him up or something
*plug in earplugs; jizz pants*
Spoiler
i'm sorry but is it a fad for mangaka's to create completely wimpy MC's now? Most of the manga's i come across now have a MC with no balls who allows a female to control how he lives his life? One day i hope manga's become original and stop with the same outdate boring cliche's. At least with a badass MC their is always that one female character that snips his balls but it's not a main thing and it makes the manga funny. An MC with no balls throughout his entire life is not funny nor is it entertaining. It's just annoying and tiring because you know nothing will ever change.
@eric_z Well for me, since the most recent manga titles that I follow nowadays have those Epic/ Super Awesome/ Badass MC(s)
this "Ball-less" MC is a good change of pace... For now...
@eric_z ...
he should just appear ... those 2 girl will feels guilty ...
and ... would you expect he should said "suck my balls" latter ?
Well, it was pretty obvious from the start what he was going to be like and he's not likely to change, so my recommendation would be to find a different manga from the ten billion swirling around.
I don't like this ballsless MC.
@Xx--Phoenix--xX: Actually, if you look carefully, the molester pushed our main character's hand in the way, which is how he initially got away.
if someone is grabing your boobs without you seeing this person, why would she grab the person in front of her, dum anime girls, i swear
priceless chapter ^_^
Them reaction faces... Priceless.
Remember, the more she screams "NOO!" the more she wants it. This includes insults such as "Pervert".
Spoiler
Scary things are still Scary XD LMAO
Fun things are fun too :<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics