Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 100votes)

Josei Danshi

Alt Names: alt 女声男子alt Girl Boyalt Josei Danshi
Author: Kenmotsu Chiyo
Artist: Kenmotsu Chiyo
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A boy with a cute sound and 3 girls want to make a band for girls only but they need a singer how it will be like this boy getting involved with them.
Go to Josei Danshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

184 Comments

now, this is pretty cute. I'm liking how it goes and I want moar.
why am i imagining that if he gets found out he will transfer school and leave town to live on a new place and the girls got angry and follow him and finds him and chasties him and still force him to crossdress even more cute stuff and still join the band
Spoiler

close enough.
lol, the very first page of 10, she has an erection <_<;
    • TEO likes this
I can't wait to see him exposed. >ω<
The music part of this manga is finally starting!
Lol...

The studio's recording name is "Numa Numa":

Great new chapter, thanks Vortex!!
one week left, only one week left...i hope...i will be fine...i think....juuust fine ... ... ... ...
This would be so much better with half of the effort put in ecchi relocated to story development. Boobs everywhere, but they haven't played together more than once.
@Purple Library Guy i think it there isn't in fact i think the world of manga wouldn't be the same without that =O....... actually i just read the last chapter and went to comment amost the same thing you did x.x
I wonder if there has been any shounen, anywhere, in which a guy at no point ever ended up accidentally groping a girl's boobs?
Good stuff, thanks a lot Vortex!!
hey, why male doctor in high school girl examination
doctor also have lust
Poochi looked too god damn cute.
Am I the only one getting error in p.25?
And LIES LIEs LIes Lies lies keep pailing up.
@Miharin, not necessarily. There are some who never have a voice change and stay that way for the rest of their life.
If pochi wants to keep his voice, hormone therapy or castration it is.
[spoiler]So, Pochie, the other 2 girls are only your friends because they think you're a girl. Show them the truth and they'll think differently of you, in a bad way.[/spoler]
Oh MC... why were you ever born as a male!

And why do all gender bending manga make it seem that being born a male is so unfortunate.
And then he hit puberty.

...his voice drops.
haha gay
sayaman: Well, I'm not gonna say it's realistic, but if you're saying it's unrealistic because some schoolgirls are copping an attitude that's not helpful to them, I have news for you about how people act in the world. They are in any case kids, not politicians.
Damn traps!! They are becoming more powerful everyday. >.>
Thanks for the new chapter Vortex Scans!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics