Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 108votes)

Honto Yajuu

Alt Names: alt ほんと野獣alt 野蛮情人alt Like the Beast
Author: Yamamoto Kotetsuko
Artist: Yamamoto Kotetsuko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A policeman, a yakuza and an underwear thief - where better to start a love story? A forbidden-sparkling love story between a sexy policeman and a gorgeous yakuza.

Related:

> Honto Yajuu x Sukitte Iwasete? Crossover
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/honto-yajuu-x-sukitte-iwasete-crossover-r11614 )
Go to Honto Yajuu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

So adorable!! Thank you September scans!<3

Por favorarrow-10x10.png alguién lo puedearrow-10x10.png traducirlo en Españo (?) me encanta el manga T3T por favor :batoto_019:

Wow, this chapter was all about the slickness of Tomoharu.

Aki is such a disaster magnet. lol

man this is prob the best yaoi manga i ever read lol leave it to yamamoto kotetsuko to write something so perf lol

"Typical amateur mistake" Ahhhhhahahahahahahahahaha

I haven't continue reading this for a long time. Fuuuuuudge ~

EVERYONE IS GETTING DRAGGED INTO THE YAOI TROPE

sempai---!!

CLIFF. HANGERS. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Q__Q

So much development in one chapter wow *v*

Someone finally notice senpai.

FINALLY!!! ^o^
Sempai is so cute I want to bully him :3

Added a "smut" category to its genre section. This manga definitely is smutty... ]:)

Can i just melt? >////<  lovely! <3

Thanks SeptemberScanlations! n_n/

I really, really hope that chapter 14 is the one that gets the Aki and Ueda's Sex Life extra at the end.  >: 3

I want senpai to have his own love story!!!
I love him.

Looks like he'll get it next chapter :D
Btw I love him too. XD

That realization when you've been reading an awesome manga for a long while, being a fan of it, and that you never followed it. Fudge. ;w;

I can't believe how much I reread this one over and over again... I should thanks the Random button for get me here...

Haha! nice! I new this style looked familiar! its the same person who did konya mo nemurenai! i probably ganna enjoy this xD

^o^~ yay an new little update ~

EH?!!
I want senpai to have his own love story!!!
I love him.
"Fuck Dinner!" bring me yaoi first XD

Thanks september scanlation! Gotta love Aki XD
eeeeeeee it's been ages and I love it, I love it so much. WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECT AS A COUPLE?
Leopard-print tie and matching silk handkerchief. Oh, Aki. &hearts;

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics