Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 192votes)

Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora

Alt Names: alt ごうでれびしょうじょなぎはらそらalt 豪娇美少女 凪原空alt 豪デレ美少女凪原そら
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shouta's an otaku who's only love in the world is manga. One day, he happens to wish for one of his favorite character, Nagihara Sora, to be by his side...and so she does! But what is he to do when he finds that his gentle and weak Sora has turned out to be a violent gou-dere (an unstoppable force that does whatever she pleases for her master, out of her love for her master) who views the world as a ero-game to be conquered for his sake?
Go to Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 5 Replies

373 Comments

Over the Top Hyperbole doesn't even begin to describe this manga...

Yen Press has picked up this series and should release the first volume in November.

Thus, Angry Fox has dropped the series unless Yen Press doesn't deliver. I don't think they won't.

like every other series, they will do 2-3 volumes and then stop =\

Yen Press has picked up this series and should release the first volume in November.

Thus, Angry Fox has dropped the series unless Yen Press doesn't deliver. I don't think they won't.

Nice, this manga is always good for a laugh. Keep them coming please!

Yen Press announced that they licensed this series at Sakura-con. Which means we can physically own this series! XD The first release is in November.

So much respect for this brah. Going to jail like a boss! 

it's still ecchi period...wait 'till we reach tragedy period..

That said, MY GOD DAT BOOBS, DAT ASS, DAT NIPPLES, DAT ARM-PIT HAIR, DAT CENCORSHIP, DAT BEAM!!!

i cried.  this chapter is too fuckin funny.

...Genius.

The madness continues!

Page 27 to page 28 bottom right panel is genius!

Based Suu and his godly satire strike again.

MINAZUKI Suu forte is in tragedy ...

however when this mangaka get hike on ecchi genre ...

it will even become close par with TLR~D~ ...

Hahaha

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRez5mGKil_1WkWRceUDjV

Spoiler

Damn straight!

Update?!?!  *bows to b-werks* Thank you so much!  Now I have to apologize to the neighbors for laughing too darn hard.  Totally worth it! :D

I cant stop laughing..owh gawd!!!

I shall tattoo upon my chest "Uncensored Nipple Fist! --Zap Zap Zap"

Based Suu and his godly satire strike again.

.5...well an update is an update...I'LL TAKE IT!!! THANKS

Choose a nipple! Any nipple! They're complementary!

Page 17: DAT FACE!

after reading a chapter of this my face always hurts , the special move names are just to good

I absolutely love this bonus chapter. Not for the scene's setting (if you want that, read In Bura, guys) but for the awesome satire of censorship.

Cencorship can`t be this so hilarious

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics