Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 192votes)

Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora

Alt Names: alt ごうでれびしょうじょなぎはらそらalt 豪娇美少女 凪原空alt 豪デレ美少女凪原そら
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shouta's an otaku who's only love in the world is manga. One day, he happens to wish for one of his favorite character, Nagihara Sora, to be by his side...and so she does! But what is he to do when he finds that his gentle and weak Sora has turned out to be a violent gou-dere (an unstoppable force that does whatever she pleases for her master, out of her love for her master) who views the world as a ero-game to be conquered for his sake?
Go to Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 5 Replies

373 Comments

what a fearsome ultimate technique

You know the books are out in Barnes and Noble and stuff. Is it really okay to scanslate a series that is licensed and readily available to the English-reading demographic?

Thank you soo much Angry Fox Scans, I thought this one was gone for good.

VPjhKxZ.jpg

haha that new girl got all the action in this chapter

MINAZUKI Suu good at making ecchi and tragedy manga ...
but if it's just ecchi seems won't sell well ...
maybe this is why his most sell work goes around with tragedy ...

Yeah, audiences do gravitate around substance and meaning in creative works. Not all the time, but most do.

An update!!!?

Spoiler

Guess we'll have to wait another hundred years for another update

Its sadly finished with only 18 chapters... I fear the worst for future mangas getting canned very early.

MINAZUKI Suu good at making ecchi and tragedy manga ...

but if it's just ecchi seems won't sell well ...

maybe this is why his most sell work goes around with tragedy ...

Thanks Angryfox, I can die happily now. : )

I can see why this would get canned, though. After reading the latest chapter, there is just nothing for me to say. It's the kind of speechlessness that you get when you are simply done. No disappointment, no joy, you just get up silently, turn around and leave.

I can see what you mean, but this manga is in the vain of dirty jokes and ironic gross stuff. But it does it so over-the-top and with a little heart that it works. That's not to say its not flawed with some of the ideas just being stupid, yet entertaining.

It's low-brow, slap-stick comedy in its glory!

Its sadly finished with only 18 chapters... I fear the worst for future mangas getting canned very early.

Well actually, this will continue for another volume and we still got 7 more chapters to go.

I can see why this would get canned, though. After reading the latest chapter, there is just nothing for me to say. It's the kind of speechlessness that you get when you are simply done. No disappointment, no joy, you just get up silently, turn around and leave.

Is it finished or still ongoing?

Is it finished or still ongoing?

childhood friend techniques are awesome

Good news, new chapters coming soon from angrfox scans as of latest blog post. Im so excited, i love this manga, its so funny.

2 months later....soon

2 months later...

Thanks!

2 months later....soon

So, how many chapters are there? MAL says there are 24, not so long ago there were 18. Because of that I'm a bit confused. Also, did it end or not?

I wait for new translations.

Translation is resuming soon™, don't worry.

Thanks!

Anyone know when we're getting 15+?

Translation is resuming soon™, don't worry.

x2.

so close to the end!

Vol 3 was released long ago and up to chapter 18. However, I can only find raw in Chinese.

I can't believe it. An actually funny ecchi manga.

7d270950a9.png

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics