Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 192votes)

Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora

Alt Names: alt ごうでれびしょうじょなぎはらそらalt 豪娇美少女 凪原空alt 豪デレ美少女凪原そら
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shouta's an otaku who's only love in the world is manga. One day, he happens to wish for one of his favorite character, Nagihara Sora, to be by his side...and so she does! But what is he to do when he finds that his gentle and weak Sora has turned out to be a violent gou-dere (an unstoppable force that does whatever she pleases for her master, out of her love for her master) who views the world as a ero-game to be conquered for his sake?
Go to Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 5 Replies

373 Comments

I Laughed so hard after looking at the last page my jaw hurts...
This is too hilarious!
Best line so far was in Chapter 10
"NTR are becoming popular"
TOO FUNNY
How about asking PROzess? they usually scanlate ecchi mangas.
No translator wants to do it at the moment, so whenever I can find someone. I was planning to snag a translator from RZK but that's not happening now.
So...when this gunna have any update?
Best if I give a run down of the situation. I was planning for this to be joint with renzokusei scans. But that went down the drain with all the village idiot and RZK commotion. I'm still trying to get it organized and I would happily (=extremely eager!) to leave it to other people.
So much for neglected scans picking this up. Can another group try to pick this up...?
my eyes! my freaking eyes! this damn troll mangaka!
hehehehehe! Meganeko are the best!
I would reather see this manga as a anime
What the hell did I just read?
@daikun I've PM-ed you.
Neglected Scans is going to attempt to pick up Gou-dere. We've always had a history of being slow, so any help is appreciated. ;) @jakeslogan: do you happen to have decent raws?
o__o my instincts tell me theres going to be a ridiculous love circle.
my other instinct tells me the authors going to do something ridiculous to cancel the love circle.

oh boy
damn everything was so awesome because of the megane in the last chapter but the last page ruined everything Posted Image

But damn Meganekko Posted ImageRocks!! Posted Image
some highbrow stuff right here
what you well do if you were in the bath and bam a naked girl in front of you
@Kyujyu

Holy crap, you sir, win a prize! I didn't even notice but now that I look at it again, I think Buriki really did draw that panel. Buriki must personally know Minazuki Suu or something, lol.
*Sigh* It'll take a while for another scanlator to pick up this manga and even longer for the next chapter to be released.
BTW I've just watched Haiyoru! Nyaruko-san and it has something i found similar to this manga but not the ecchiness.
funny as always, but
Spoiler
roflroflrofl love the new chapter. That last page was awesome! So pretty! Like papa like son xD
begin to end im rofl i want to look away but i cant
Posted Image
Oh
my
GOD WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT LAST PAGE
Y HE LOOK LIKE DAT?
Had to get that out of my system...again; about how I feel every chapter. And so, need more!
...upon reaching the last page I...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics