Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 46votes)

Bakuon Rettou

Alt Names: alt 爆音列岛alt 爆音列島alt Detonation Islandsalt Sonic Boom Islands
Author: Takahashi Tsutomu
Artist: Takahashi Tsutomu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazei Takeshi moved with his parents to a new house and new school. One of his new friends is a motorcycle enthusiast and soon invites him to meet with his gang, the Zeros. Takashi comes to love motorcycles and soon gets involved in the gang's fights and issues. What has he gotten himself into, and is he ready to face the consequences?
Go to Bakuon Rettou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

Delinquent scans thank you once again!!

This the best manga I've read by Tsutomu. I thought that nobody would pick it up

but then you stepped forward and I could hardly believe my luck.

Reading Bakuon Rettou always calms me and warms my heart. Helps me get my head straight.

It has become my favourite manga.

Thank you!

Bosozoku live fast, live hard, die young.

"After that, I'll get a job"

Oh my ,that flag...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK NOW YOU GO AND FUCKING KILL HIM!? best character didn't even last 5 chapters.

I was joking when i said that, but damn, this hurts.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK NOW YOU GO AND FUCKING KILL HIM!? best character didn't even last 5 chapters.

this whole EEEE business reminds me of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gan_FsqVqw

may you eeeeee in heaven

Martial-artist plot for MC?, that would be funny

I think he will ask for reason of such bravery of Shocker.

About new chapter, reading last pages of it, looks like for Shocker it's song by Metallica "The End of The Line".  Anyway, we're coming to a later part of manga, and so far, nothing major happend from all those foreshadowed things, what will it be first?

Delinquent Scans - thanks for translation!

Dammit i wanted him to win.

Spoiler

Martial-artist plot for MC?, that would be funny

Thanks for update!

Wouldn't it be funny if they get their ass kicked even when they are 7 vs 1?

Bakuon Rettou is being re-serialized. Check out the image here

What does that mean? Re-make? 

------

So caught up to the recent chapter, hm, looks like it's all calm, weird so many bad things foreshadowed and yet not even one was up into action. Well, nevertheless - Delinquent Scans, thank you for such a great translation of this manga!

A kamen raider fan? ambassador for main character!

Eeeee

Looks like the ambassador is also a giant, interesting.

Bakuon Rettou is being re-serialized. Check out the image here

Takashi needs a woman. Or he's gonna blow up a fuse.

e8b812a342692076a1eff2fd5b0c4334.png

says everything.

what the hell.... what a hatable face on that guy

Everytime.... this is not the bug rape manga which had almost similiar title

feels.png?1454927900

Hooray! Another update! Thank you, Delinquent Scans!

ShindoL?

Emergence is one of his/her mangas. Something to read if you can stomach it. Have fun! :)

Oh, didn't saw that coming, I wonder if he will hunt down that guy with glasses. Thanks for translation!

Thanks you reminded me of ShindoL! So sad and depressing... ;(

ShindoL?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics