Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 87votes)

3 am Dangerous Zone

Alt Names: alt 3 a.m. Dangerous Zonealt 3 am Dangerous Zonealt 3am's Lawless Zonealt 午前3時の無法地帯alt 凌晨三点的混乱地带alt Gozen 3 Ji no Muhouchitai
Author: Nemu Youko
Artist: Nemu Youko
Genres: Comedy ComedyJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Momoko, who dreams of becoming an illustrator, finds employment in an ultra fast-paced office that specializes in designing pachinko parlors!! With the office running a yazuka-like business and employing a designer, who has a habit of suddenly stripping in the middle of the night, Momoko believes that the company employees are a bit... no, definitely eccentric!! She continues pulling all-nighters, unable even to return home... And in the midst of cigarette-filled fumes, where women's authority takes a step back, she asks herself, "Why am I here?"
Go to 3 am Dangerous Zone Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

35 Comments

Suddenly she become popular. Go Momoko!
so good!

Spoiler
I really love this one. The mix of characters is wonderful. Apparently this is complete in its original language so I am hoping someone comes back to it? What a place to leave it too!
Someone please continue this!!!!!!
Please!!! !!!!
aaarrrggghhh! cliff hanger much? waiting for ch.7 is not going to be fun
@Caithsith I'm the opposite of you then, I'm actually a big fan of josei genre, non-josei is good also but I like it more realistic :D
One of the pages in chapter 2 is out of order (like, last or second-to-last, when it should be several places earlier).
Waaah The main couple is adorable :D
.... Chapter six ended like that.... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
D: -sigh- Gonna have to wait awhile for the next one.
i'm not big fan of josei genre in general, but this manga is pretty fun.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics