Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 248votes)

Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Madousho

Alt Names: alt 狐の悪魔と黒い魔導書alt 狐之恶魔与黑魔导书alt Fox's Devil & Black Grimoirealt Fox's Devil and Black Grimoirealt Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Grimoire
Author: Tachibana Yuu
Artist: Tachibana Yuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Narrates the story of Kyuuki, a strong, proud fox demon who recently woke up and needs a host and Kamishiro Shin, a normal would be high school student if it wouldn't for "his ability" and for the fact that he got a hold of the black Grimoire that controls Kyuuki's existence.

Shin is bound to the book as long as he is alive, thus not only he can't sever his connection to Kyuuki; but those who want the book's power are bound to come after his hide regardless of time and place.
Go to Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Madousho Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kitsune no Akuma Ending New Window Derek
  • 10 Replies
Topic Cameos & References New Window Tadao
  • 0 Replies
Topic Kinda sad... (spoilers) New Window Leoh
  • 0 Replies

444 Comments

Dat resemblance.

Also, no science of any kind can explain what's holding up that guard between her legs...

Then again, maybe it's just the honey?

Evolution in g-strings my friend, its no longer visible

that cover...

the cover for vol 04 ... wow ... just wow ...

(more erotic than the story inside for sure)

Pathetic MC as usual.

The reason why the females clothes are rather extreme

2012-05-22-Strip-134.jpg

Ooooh nice, 4 chapters in a single update!!!

nvqe7q.gif

Thanks!

Don't be so happy, this manga ends in just 2 more chapters....179.gif

I thought it was this

Spoiler

Dat resemblance.

Also, no science of any kind can explain what's holding up that guard between her legs...

Then again, maybe it's just the honey?

I thought it was this

Spoiler

Oh Meltlilith (from Fate/EXTRA CCC) XD

I too was surpised about her clothes

I thought it was Mu-12 haha

I thought it was this

Spoiler

Murakomu unit activated

I thought it was Mu-12 haha

yea this series kinda sucks i know it ends chapter 27 but its so shitty i dont have any interest at all in reading the rest dropped..

Murakumo unit activated

Ooooh nice, 4 chapters in a single update!!!

nvqe7q.gif

Thanks!

DONT LEAVE ME HANGING BRO!

Damn, that Fox-God is so dumb. She's weaker than almost every enemy she faces. Even during rare cases when she's stronger, her utter stupidity gets her done in. It's all "chaaarge" with her. What is she, Naruto? Great body, though.

Joking aside, the writing's pretty atrocious. Dropped.

meh... i kinda lost interest in this..

4 chapter at once?!!

juEzpNR.gif

change the cover to vol 04 please ... =3= ...

hmm, I wonder what the result if they combine ...

loli with boobs ?

So chapter 28 will be the end it's called last clause after all?

yes. this is the last battle

So chapter 28 will be the end it's called last clause after all?

I kinda like Kuon.

yay harem member increase

am i the only one who still feel weird to see make a character has both human ear and fox ear? it makes her looks like cosplayer

totally agree with you, but i carefully explore this manga and didn't find any pics when our foxes has both kind of ears altogether... kyuuki always with fox ears, and kuon seems to change hers after henshin.

will there be a yuri service if they become one again?

Kuon seems pretty interested in Shin, so I'd say that Shin just steps in and stops the argument without actually fighting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics