Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 423votes)

Tonari no Kashiwagi-san

Alt Names: alt となりの柏木さんalt โต๊ะข้างๆนี่แหละน่ารักalt Cerca de Kashiwagi-sanalt Di Samping Kashiwagi-sanalt 邻桌的柏木同学alt My Neighbor Kashiwagialt Next to Kashiwagi-sanalt Кашиваги-сан рядом со мной
Author: Shimotsuki Kinusa
Artist: Shimotsuki Kinusa
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A guy named Yuuto (an otaku) is interested in a web artist known as "Sayane." Recently a girl at school named Kashiwagi Kotone over-heard a conversation about Yuuto liking the web art of Sayane; but it turns out the Sayane is Kashiwagi!?! Yuuto hasn't figured that out yet... but he got a job at his favorite anime shop and caught Kashiwagi in that anime shop...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_Time_Kirara_Forward

Published in a Seinen magazine - please do not edit demographic to Shounen!
Go to Tonari no Kashiwagi-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic general manga discussion New Window Dai Satō
  • 39 Replies
Topic Main character New Window CrazyFruit
  • 7 Replies

1575 Comments

Secondary couple(the better pair and the better characters) about to get laid. Now this is actually one of the things done right by this manga. Sex is normal thing to expect from romantically involved people and that even girls actually like it(surprise idk why vanilla romance manga's make it look like sex is some unnatural thing). 

Meanwhile the main couple still hasn't progressed shit.(ok there's a promise of going out but that's it)

Now after reaading this chapter, can someone explain to me why the fuck is Saya not the main girl? Like, the way she acts, her personality and everything I can think of about her is just perfect, she is literally the perfect waifu, but here we have this fucking idiot and absurd of a character that is so fucking dense, she still can't realize what the fuck MC wants from her.

explain for fucksake

"charging" thing is real, I got used to hear such slang.

Sounds like a plot from hentai...

Doujin might be the help heh.

Summary of this chapter:

Kazu: "GIME DEM PUSSE BAUS!"

Sayaka: "Sure why the fuck not as long as you pass."

Well, would you look at that. After nearly 80 chapters, the same issues are still there.

And yet our MC is almost a real boy

Well, would you look at that. After nearly 80 chapters, the same issues are still there.

It's so laughably frustrating that literally everyone on the planet has progressed so far 

let's not forget they are progressing "so far" only by manga standard, i'm gonna assume they are around 17-18 (uni exams) and they still wait months to fuck which is pretty fucking slow tbh

The differences between these couples are amazing. Yuuto would have died at the mention of sex.  Kazuki and Saya are the best.

A part of me wants to think that Kashiwagi is going the same direction as Kyouko from Okusan. Pure innocence at a glacially slow pace until the deed is done for the first time then her switch flips to riding him like a Grand National jockey at least once a day.

They might not get their as quickly as the rest but bejaysus and begorrah will they annoy the living fuck outa their neighbours once they do.

More like Tonari no Sayaka-san, who even cares about the "main" couple anymore at this point, with these two around.

The differences between these couples are amazing. Yuuto would have died at the mention of sex.  Kazuki and Saya are the best.

It's so laughably frustrating that literally everyone on the planet has progressed so far and yet here we are with the main two, barely trudging along to relationship status. Slow and steady wins the race, huh? I dunno.

My ship is a God damn roll!

Sounds like a plot from hentai...

While I really like what you said, I think that with the character development of these two, your expectation were a little too much.

Spoiler

Nailed it.  

Spoiler

but his friend was already saying he was an idiot even before he told him he said that.

Nah, his friend already knew the general circumstances. The framing just makes it seem that way. The author was just showing us why he was laughing at him. 

He isn't an idiot because of that, but because he said "only after the exams are over" at the end.

but his friend was already saying he was an idiot even before he told him he said that.

vol 12 is probably the last volume :/

No "probably" about it. Volume 12 IS the last volume.

vol 12 is probably the last volume :/

The glacier! It's charging ahead at full speed! It's a Christmas miracle!

Could someone explain me why was it idiot of him to ask her to go out with him? Is it me or is the author trying too hard to make it looks like they didn't get nowhere because of the protagonist?

He isn't an idiot because of that, but because he said "only after the exams are over" at the end.

Could someone explain me why was it idiot of him to ask her to go out with him? Is it me or is the author trying too hard to make it looks like they didn't get nowhere because of the protagonist?

Bad time for reading. Now people will ask me why I'm grinning!!!

Gonna miss Tina 

Thank the heavens, it's officially happening. 

...after exams.

...grumblegrumble...

yep

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics