Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 78votes)

Sword Art Online 4-koma

Alt Names: alt そーどあーと☆おんらいん。alt 小刀剑神域alt Sword Art Online 4komaalt Sword Art☆Online.
Author: Kawahara Reki
Artist: Minami Juusei
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 4-koma with Sword Art Online characters.
Go to Sword Art Online 4-koma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

119 Comments

Now i want to know what about Kirito's nose hair between him and Suguha...

Oh, the feels! I wanted to laugh but Sachi always makes me teary-eyed.

Geez, this 4-koma even makes the depressing parts funny >_>

Oh man, I love this 4-koma. =)

@Blastoutmaria
You can't forget that the manga is shit too... And the same person doing the manga for season 1 is doing it for season 2... OH GOD don't even try reading it

wait what? dude, different artists man. Also, Fairy Dance (what I assume to be S2) actually follows the LN pretty closely, and the art is actually decent (except sasugay Kirito).
*Sigh*
This makes me smile. Hope this continues all the way to Phantom Bullet.
I want Suguha's bloopers alreadyyyyyyyy!!!!
so thats why Heathclift is so desperate to win that he would even go as far as cheating
@Blastoutmaria
You can't forget that the manga is shit too... And the same person doing the manga for season 1 is doing it for season 2... OH GOD don't even try reading it
the anime looked nice, but made everyone look 1-D really lacked the development that was in the LN =/
liked this chapter =3
Creeepeeeer~
Yay! New chapter. Makes me want to read the LN again and again. Fk the anime! Makes SAO look shit every time I watch a new episode.
Thank you Ragout Rabbit! Although we ate you. Although, you were tasty!

LOL
@darkchaos: If anything, they should've animate this as the disc extra instead of the

Spoiler

Also
Spoiler
Not better than the anime since it was godly, but better than the manga.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Holy sh-
Spoiler
Out of curiosity, when did chapter 5&6 originally released?
My theory of having one chapter per heroine is being destroyed.
Nooooooooooooooooooo~

Oh well, at least it's funny as heck.

But hurry up and move on to the next arc already!
I didn't know that the term for a man pretending to be a female is called Nekema...and who sez you don't learn from manga
I wouldn't say it's as good as the LN, but indeed, the 4koma is much better than the anime/main manga.
This 4-koma is way better then the manga. Quality vise it's practically on the same level as the novel.
Make sure that the poop is not too liquified before you strike. It could splat all over and that'd be gross.
0_0 "Thankfully my sword isn't the kind that casually breaks if you yank on it".... was I the only one that took it in another meaning?? Kirito you prevert....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics