Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 102votes)

Liar x Liar

Alt Names: alt ライアー×ライアー
Author: Kindaichi Renjuurou
Artist: Kindaichi Renjuurou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, on a whim, twenty-year old Minato decides to walk around the city dressed in her friend's cute high school uniform. To her horror, she ends up running into her stepbrother, Tooru, who is actually only months younger than her. Since he's cute and a notorious player, Minato has had to deal with constant jealousy and suspicion from other girls throughout her entire school days.

Amazingly, she manages to convince Tooru that she's actually someone who just happens to look a lot like his stepsister. He is so convinced that he starts trying to date her and, for various reasons, she goes along with it. What started as a simple joke is now evolving into the biggest lie Minato has ever told!
Go to Liar x Liar Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

310 Comments

Okaym didn't see that coming, I like it.

Ooops.
cliffhanger.jpg

It's killing me

Ooops.

cliffhanger.jpg

Bang.

Really love the taiyou no ie crossover in the extra. Haha. 

Sooo I'm guessing that volume is filled with drama considering the last current chapter?

I don't want to spoil, but let's say that I enjoyed it. I read the entire volume and got stuck into another cliffhanger and now I'm in despair because vol 10 isn't out until a while

I couldn't stand the cliffhanger, so I bought the ebook for volume 9 >_>

Sooo I'm guessing that volume is filled with drama considering the last current chapter?
Plot is suddenly moving so fast my tiny hear can't keep up ><

Spoiler

I LOVE THE HOUSE OF THE SUN CROSSOVER!!!!

I couldn't stand the cliffhanger, so I bought the ebook for volume 9 >_>
Nice crossover with taiyou no ie in the extra :)
I think Tooru would prefer to "eat" her instead of chocolates this Valentines. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The plot is moving! 

Cat is out of the bag.

his face of shock

"she wants to h-hug now??!"

Man, that cliffhanger, though. Am I right? I mean, wow. Can you imagine having to wait nine months for the next volume? I'm sure even just a week must be torture! (Obviously, I just went ahead and read the next chapter immediately...^^; I'm not exactly known for my self-restraint...) Hopefully, the fun little outtakes will help tide you over until next Sunday. :)

Handholding.

. . . Lewd.

And she still doesn't want to say she was Mina. :v

is this almost ending......?

This chapter is really match the new year, happy new year kuhime! 

We're thankful for all your good work already Kurihime. It's such an interesting story, thanks for translating it ^_^ Happy new year !
Thanks for the new release ! Happy new year everyone !!!

So just in case you're worried that we've fallen off the face of the earth because you haven't seen a release in a couple of weeks, rest assured. As part of my new year's resolution, I am going to make sure that our releases are more reliable. Chapter 55 is currently in the works and we'll get it to you as soon as possible. From there, you can expect a new chapter every Sunday like clockwork. (However, if we do take any time off because of holidays or finals, I'll try to let you know at least a week ahead of time either here or on my blog or both.)

tooru reminded me of myself somehow.

not the incest part, but the bottle it up type. 
thank god he did said it straight away to her in the last page rofl

I wonder if the truth regarding her friend lying to her will ever come to light. I mean he isn't completely in the clear morally speaking since he really did just kinda string girls along until he moved on, but her hatred towards him was definitely manifested by deceit. 

Cliffhanger is so strong in this....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics