Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 96votes)

Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo

Alt Names: alt 常住戦陣!! ムシブギョーalt 虫奉行alt Jinbe Evolutionalt Joju Senjin!! Mushibugyo
Author: Fukuda Hiroshi
Artist: Fukuda Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Reworking of Mushibugyo (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mushibugyo-r2646).
Go to Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic First Impressions New Window Tr0pic0n
  • 1 Replies

196 Comments

S2 to the rescue. praise be

hurray the missing chapters, great work guys :D

every time an insect attacks it kills everyone without hesitation but strips haru whenever she gets caught.

The insects know how to use "plot"

After all this time. T.T
ALL HAIL S2SCANS!

Still eagerly waiting for chapter 57! Why is chapter 105+ even translated at all by the way?

I believe that chapter 106 is where the anime left off.

ch 105 was translated 3 years ago, Holyshit makes me wonder how many chapters in total this manga has, im pretty sure its finished by now

Actually it's still ongoing with 24 vol released.

ch 105 was translated 3 years ago, Holyshit makes me wonder how many chapters in total this manga has, im pretty sure its finished by now

The manga and anime has quite some difference I see.

Still eagerly waiting for chapter 57! Why is chapter 105+ even translated at all by the way?

YES NEW CHAPTER! Bit out of order maybe but I take what I can get.

Yeahh, new chapter! Thanks Hamderbob!

No. We have one redrawer who is working on all our projects. They are a huge champ, but they have finals right now and Chapter 57 is waiting for redraws. This time of year is usually busy for staff as they have finals/exams/tests for school.

Will probably get the chapter out next month. Sorry for the delay!

You're working for free, no need to apologize.
Thanks for the hard work.

Is this dropped? 

No. We have one redrawer who is working on all our projects. They are a huge champ, but they have finals right now and Chapter 57 is waiting for redraws. This time of year is usually busy for staff as they have finals/exams/tests for school.

Will probably get the chapter out next month. Sorry for the delay!

Is this dropped? 

Discussed this with several translators before release since we all thought the title was weird and seemed out of context but that's what they all translated it as (other suggestions were "controversy" or "dispute" but it didn't fit the overall meaning. Also wanted to change it to "Return" but nothing in the title mentioned a return). *shrugs*

So..I don't know if the title is some sort of weird foreshadowing for the future or whatever...I'm open to suggestions if anyone else can read the kanji/hiragana and see a different interpretation. :)

zTLHs4h.png

Maybe it's Jinbee's long awaited disscuion or Jinbee's long awaited teachings? I think it's the first one because it's seems like Jinbee's father came to talk with him.

Genjurou is probably the strongest normal human in the series. He's super cool.

I think the chapter should be titled "Jinbee's Long Awaited Debut" Debate is probably a mistranslation.

Discussed this with several translators before release since we all thought the title was weird and seemed out of context but that's what they all translated it as (other suggestions were "controversy" or "dispute" but it didn't fit the overall meaning. Also wanted to change it to "Return" but nothing in the title mentioned a return). *shrugs*

So..I don't know if the title is some sort of weird foreshadowing for the future or whatever...I'm open to suggestions if anyone else can read the kanji/hiragana and see a different interpretation. :)

zTLHs4h.png

She doesn't meant "stop this chapter !" you know ? Author, you glorious troll.

haremettes get!!

I think the chapter should be titled "Jinbee's Long Awaited Debut" Debate is probably a mistranslation.

She doesn't meant "stop this chapter !" you know ? Author, you glorious troll.

What a bland antagonist. 

that end.  da fuq?

I'm kind of wondering what's going on.

GAAH!! The suspense! The cliffhangers!! It's killing me!!!

If only someone would get on this a bit faster....the suspense is palpable. ._.

indeed, tremendous achievement if its plausible

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics