Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 85votes)

Shaman King Flowers

Alt Names: alt シャーマンキング Flowersalt Shāman Kingu Furawāzu
Author: Takei Hiroyuki
Artist: Takei Hiroyuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takes place 10 years after the end of Shaman King Kang Zeng Bang and focuses on the life of Hana in his teenage years. Hana's Epoch (Oneshot), was originally released in the Mentalite fanbook. It is not considered canon at this time in the Shaman King universe.

Prequel:

>Shaman King
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/shaman-king-r2280 )

Spin-off:

>Yahabe
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/yahabe-r12289 )
Go to Shaman King Flowers Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

217 Comments

Thanks for the new chapter!

0o newgirl is nuts

So is someone kind enough to upload Chapter 22 cause i don't know how to? :/

SKF on the  Jump X #05 cover:

Spoiler

for fuck sake the golem kids again?

They are no kids anymore.

for fuck sake the golem kids again?

I bet Hana will get this dude as new spirit
Damn, I imagine a cool looking gun like O.S.
That would be awesome

Nah, he won't get a gun.

He'll get a god damned plane. And it will be awesome.

Oh my God, he's gonna be Hana's 2nd spirit. This will be awesome

I bet Hana will get this dude as new spirit
Damn, I imagine a cool looking gun like O.S.
That would be awesome

God Bless the Emperor of Japan i guess

So Hana is now stuck in a realm of eternal war and I guess he will only get out of there if he manages to convince the two sides to stop fighting.

Aren't the flower and zero chapters supposed to be released at the same time this issue? I just finished reading the zero chapter... Can't wait no more for the flower chap :3

And that strange dude at the end of the zero chap must be one of the previous shaman kings, as shown as one of the silhouettes of the G8

Not just one...I think he is the last one,the one responsible for our world and the villain of the story.(through probably villain is too much,since no shaman is truly evil.Omnicidal,destructive or misery bringing yes,but not evil)see http://vatoto.com/read/_/219116/shaman-king-zero_v1_ch7_by_mankin-trad/39

and

http://vatoto.com/read/_/186448/shaman-king-flowers_ch15_by_mankin-trad/33

Photo
Noctis Tenebris
Jan 20 2014 02:06 AM

Aren't the flower and zero chapters supposed to be released at the same time this issue? I just finished reading the zero chapter... Can't wait no more for the flower chap :3

And that strange dude at the end of the zero chap must be one of the previous shaman kings, as shown as one of the silhouettes of the G8

"Spirit Quest" Time!!!

So... Now he's a dead dead ex-dead?

JvJhcWK.jpg

Ahahah

The moment Hana's os is faded...

I just knew that means Yoh is using mumumyoyakumu...

Its gettng intense

side note: Hao you smexy beast you.

Tao Men is just trying to save his mommy... And now seriously, didn't see Hana vs Yoh so soon at all, even if it's just "simulation" in G.S. So Hana's memories are lost because he died and come back few times... As for the last time resurrection;  If I remember it corectly from shaman king, every time you died and then come back to life your furyoku level comes up. Maybe Hana has really high furyoku level. I don't know if it works this way, but it could mean Hao simply won't be able to bring someone so powerfull back to life. (just assumption of mine :D )

Damn Tao Men...Overpowered like his father before...

And...Save his mother?

What happened with Jeanne?

And Yoh vs Hana next?

Without Spirit?

I really can't like this MC.

He doesn't learn and continues to make the same mistake, while pretending to be cool.

Hana did it. He said what I was subconsciously thinking ever since the first panel Hiroyuki showed Men. He called him a shithead. I kept trying to tell myself it's more like an ice cream or mousse swirl, but Hana went ahead and spelled it out for me. Friggin' hairstyles how do they work? I like the rainbow of colors though, they can get really pretty, even if colors don't really mean much in a black and white manga. But when there are enough spikes to compose a full run of Spelunky and ojou-samas with enough drills to make Kamina's dream a reality, I am forced to ask how the hell there isn't a hair fixative store around every damn corner. Well, ranting aside, creative hair is an easy way to distinguish characters, especially during action scenes, so I guess it's justified enough. But for crying out loud, Men's hairdo must be a kind of pun. What am I missing...?

Ugh I want yoh to win but asakura needs to for him to progress further....crap

Die you DASTARDS!!! DIE!!!! kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

BWAHAHAHAHAH

Back_away_slowly.gif

Die you DASTARDS!!! DIE!!!! kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

BWAHAHAHAHAH

It's been years since the original Shaman King ended, and I still don't know of how Tao Ren and Jeanne got together and got hitched. And now we skip straight to the son?? I'll be the most paranoid manga reader yet if all these plot holes don't get filled up....

It isn't a plot hole... It's true that it wasn't explained in actual chapters, but when Shaman King KZB was released (and manga finally got it's ending) in each volume there were extra pages with a small amount of extra information. Like this one:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130214171742/shamanking/en/images/thumb/9/9a/Skfchar2.jpg/640px-Skfchar2.jpg  
351 is about Ren, and from shamanking.wikia here is a summary of his life after KZB:
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics