Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 85votes)

Shaman King Flowers

Alt Names: alt シャーマンキング Flowersalt Shāman Kingu Furawāzu
Author: Takei Hiroyuki
Artist: Takei Hiroyuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takes place 10 years after the end of Shaman King Kang Zeng Bang and focuses on the life of Hana in his teenage years. Hana's Epoch (Oneshot), was originally released in the Mentalite fanbook. It is not considered canon at this time in the Shaman King universe.

Prequel:

>Shaman King
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/shaman-king-r2280 )

Spin-off:

>Yahabe
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/yahabe-r12289 )
Go to Shaman King Flowers Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

217 Comments

dafuq jeanne got her loli ass kicked by that low tier braceface?

i call bs

Spoiler

Witness how a rich character can match powers with legendary warriors using this card,both of you.Also,the shamans have a vast disadvantage compared to other badass guys in other manga/anime:as they are very rekiant to their OS,but otherwise mostly humans (or close enough that they would be killed by standard weapons easily,anyway)they are very prone to suprise attacks,no matter their strength (even Hao was constantly
[continue]...
Spoiler

Why would a spirit need money?

It's like "Why do people burn things to be sent to heaven in hopes of their loves one will receive it?"

Just cause. There is no why.

The god that installed capitalism in the world, a greedy one i suppose

What the hell?

It seems like all character in this manga are much much stronger than Hana lol

Even his oni-mode is just like a joke-mode now

Poor him

Hana...YOU MUST BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS!!!

To actually foot the bill at the Asura Realm branch of Patch Café. Some people don't like to dine and dash and feel like the Patches should be rewarded for their service.

If I have read the original Shaman King, but not the kand beng bang one. Would it be hard to follow this one?

Not very, only a few references were actually made of the Beng Bang one you are talking about, and so far they have explained the reasoning behind in those instances of it, so following this manga will not be difficult at all.

If I have read the original Shaman King, but not the kand beng bang one. Would it be hard to follow this one?

While I enjoy Flowers a lot, the 'because the plot needs it' power creep really could be handles a lot less cack-handedly. Even a lazy author could add an offhand comment (Guardian spirits weaken their Shamans after a decade or so, off the top of my head) to explain why the former crew aren't around when these OP younglings rampage. I understand that for the tournament you need lots of new high-level Shamans, but just having the characters 'show up' really feels unconvincing. Curbstomp battles don't really tell us anything when they're used like this. 

Battle please

Can't wait to see the OS with Death Zero

You forget another detail: Len is one of the Five Warriors who could almost compete on even grounds with the Shaman King and has part of the Shaman King's power. Please go back to the time when the Five Warriors took on Hao inside the G.S. Now tell me again that they killed Jeanne without Len noticing. And please explain how the Black Maiden is not dead by 9 Dragons Exploding Thunder when Len "did not notice" her death and found out who did it

Well Yoh was ambushed by gunfire and had his son killed in front of his eyes

Maybe growing older is bad for Spiritual Power.
I dunno, maybe they had a fall out and Ren had to sleep in the couch, and Jeanne took a trip to france because things weren't working out so she invinted the X-Laws people so that Ren would get jealously and then they started fighting in front of his Child and Ren started drinking and abused his wife so she went away one of those nights without leaving a note and Ren fell into depression;

You forget a minor detail:team Yabisu can use god cards.Such effect might as well have been enough to kill Jeanne without Len noticing.

You forget another detail: Len is one of the Five Warriors who could almost compete on even grounds with the Shaman King and has part of the Shaman King's power. Please go back to the time when the Five Warriors took on Hao inside the G.S. Now tell me again that they killed Jeanne without Len noticing. And please explain how the Black Maiden is not dead by 9 Dragons Exploding Thunder when Len "did not notice" her death and found out who did it

Wait, when did Faust die?

Before they even got to the GS in the original. He died fighting that patch official with the Microphone Sword.

This is pretty dumb. Someone who can't even beat Tamao or Team Flowers of the previous SF can beat Jeanne? Hello, she is a divine-class shaman who can bring people back to life. Also, did Len just sit there and let it happen? He can probably blow up his entire palace with the Spirit of Thunder.

You forget a minor detail:team Yabisu can use god cards.Such effect might as well have been enough to kill Jeanne without Len noticing.

Volume 5 cover:

Spoiler

This is pretty dumb. Someone who can't even beat Tamao or Team Flowers of the previous SF can beat Jeanne? Hello, she is a divine-class shaman who can bring people back to life. Also, did Len just sit there and let it happen? He can probably blow up his entire palace with the Spirit of Thunder.

What the freaking fuck?

Jeanne is killed by that little runt?

Seriously she needs 1000 thousand of torture now

hmm... considering that the patch tribe has connections to aliens, I'm starting to see this as a thing that happens on multiple planets, whenever a species reaches sentience, somebody shows up and organizes them so they can maintain their planet's GS and also give the planet a single ruler, which probably makes things easier when they reach other planets on their own

it'd be nice to see them get to this subject this time around, since they kind of just left us with some minor hints in the original SK

Wait, when did Faust die?

Why the hell isn't Tao ren here wrecking shit up

I mean, someone murdered his girl and (probably against her will) is using her as an O.S.

There'd be some serious judgements handed out, man.

how dare that black-maiden girl killed my first favorite loli ever, Jeanne-sama.... !!!!!

Wow I don't think I've ever hated a character this much, kudos Hiroyuki-sensei, I really hope this black maiden gets her come comeuppance.

I expect an OS-Air Battle

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics