Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 119votes)

Haruwaka

Alt Names: alt はるわかalt Haru Wakaalt HaruWakaalt 春和若菜
Author: Yokoyari Mengo
Artist: Yokoyari Mengo
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ono Matori is a high-school student who is secretly a successful erotic manga author. He has recently found new inspiration for his work from his neighbors and classmates, the Hikasayama twins, Haruna and Wakana. Both Haruna, the cheerful and active half, and Wakana, the cool and collect one, both fall in love with Matori. He unwittingly agrees to date both of them both for research purposes and personal interest. Their love triangle will help Matori with his erotic manga storyline but how will his life change back in the real world?
Go to Haruwaka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

262 Comments

I think the ending is ok... way better than over the top dramatic end where there's crappy suspense to choose one of the girls.
Fucking terrible end, how the hell can you turn dating twins into such a shit manga with such a shit ending?! i never thought it was possible.
Those beauties are wasted on that limp noodle...
That ending was so bad that I feel emotionally hurt, and I didn't even like this manga all that much, just wanted to see if he took the harem path or not in the end. I can only hope this is the result of being cancelled and not that the author actually had this planned from the beginning.
this is sucks
AND THAT'S THE END???!!!!
Posted Image
Spoiler

Still, big thanks to PROzess and other guys from Japanzai for a fun read! PS:
Spoiler
Volume 2 comming? is this really the end of the story?
no s3x? wtf
Why does everyone immediately believes it to be a troll?
I'm might be an asshole that trolls people to his heart's content, but I never ever mess with my translation.
At least not a released translation.
Not sure if serious or PROzess trying to fuck with mangafox again lol.
If this is a real story twist, it would actually be great.
No morning wood, no nothing? Damn, that's gotta be tough.
Mother of impo.....

Uhm, paradox.
Japanzai, is this a troll release? xD
Trending with HorribleSubs?
I was expecting him to say that he was gay...
I was expecting him to say that he was gay...
I can see it now...

*PROzess throws heavy, sharp-edged rocks at Ol' Pervy!!*

But seriously, many men will suffer that condition just by hearing that word directed at them! So my apologies for that sarcastic and evil laughter at you, PROzess, but still...

Spoiler
MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

I just know that PROzess must have felt a bit uncomfortable, as any other man would, using that word! Even if it was only in a translation!!

PROzess, you have my sympathy!!! AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!
Well played author. Well played. Now we can't get pissed at how he practically ignored their advances. At least we know he really wasn't just ridiculously naive this entire time.
Ahahahhahahahhahahahaha
The fu**
never hoped so, lol
Broke it off like a boss! Gotta try that one time...
With all that build-up.. I was expecting that he would confess that he was actually an effin homo.. well, impotent works as well.
THATS NOT TRUE! ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell? Damn!

I was wondering why after all that time he didn't try to have fun with them even if he confessed to both of them.

The comments of people who read chapter 11 ahead of me will have to do in conveying my shock at that kind of plot twist.

Then again, it may be because he got too used to those things in his manga. It happens.
lmao! I know I probably shouldn't be laughing, cuz that sucks a lot but the rising sun in the background and the way he said it! Posted Image

I didn't expect that at all but it certainly does explain a lot of things.
ONO!! Q.Q
np, HaruWaka will cure him somehow e.e

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics