Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 119votes)

Haruwaka

Alt Names: alt はるわかalt Haru Wakaalt HaruWakaalt 春和若菜
Author: Yokoyari Mengo
Artist: Yokoyari Mengo
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ono Matori is a high-school student who is secretly a successful erotic manga author. He has recently found new inspiration for his work from his neighbors and classmates, the Hikasayama twins, Haruna and Wakana. Both Haruna, the cheerful and active half, and Wakana, the cool and collect one, both fall in love with Matori. He unwittingly agrees to date both of them both for research purposes and personal interest. Their love triangle will help Matori with his erotic manga storyline but how will his life change back in the real world?
Go to Haruwaka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

262 Comments

seriously why not just take em both make em both happy and to make sure that

MAKE the manga you are making a BIG hit for atleast 2-4 yrs so you can has large monez to spend on the girls
Uh...ok
And so it ends. Glad to see Ono level up as a guy. I figure if he chose any girl the readers rooting for the other would get pissed.

Harem route in progress for minimum piss ups I guess.

Me? I didn't really expect much, either girl would have been fine (I would have loved to see the other being crushed inside).
HOORAY FOR HAREM END! HOORAY FOR POLYGAMY! In this case its actually sweet
Well either way, Impotent is still Impotent...at least he got a good end
To the people complaining, this isn't Kanojo wa Sore wo Gaman Dekinai . Nice, simple ending. I've no probably with it =03.
I don't know what everyone's so upset about. I thought the ending was pretty cute. It wasn't a sex-fest, granted. But it was pretty sweet and honest. What can I say, I'm a shoujo fan.
And, as one of the sisters said, I understand there's things that can be done about impotence. There are exceptions but I doubt an otherwise healthy teenager is going to be one of them--it's gotta be psychological.
Y U END MANGA

*runs off to cry
I feel like at the end Ono had a sudden change in character or something.
This manga should have a tragedy tag! I was bawling my eyes out... I mean *hic...you have gorgeous twins *hic...willing to go alllllll the way with you, but yet, the MC is impotent *waaaaaan

Move over King Lear, move over Macbeth, move over Hamlet, we have a new king of tragedy heeerrree!!!
That was it (*・_・)ノ⌒* throw off.
Umm people... Do you notice there's a 'comedy' tag there? o.o
Meh this was a very meh series not very good characters and the main was the pretty horrible dont really care bout this ending nor will i remember anything about it just a very forgettable series.
I wouldn't say too soon, another author that corners his own plot, spends the filler episodes(onsen, matsuri, beach, tour, the usual staples) too fast and ends up with no plot. sigh, maybe the world is not ready for Yuri Twincest.
Too Soon??

btw Thanks Japanzai!
The story in this manga (including the ending) is like.....
a common short story hentai manga.
Well said ChaosZero.
That's good and all but he's still impotent :P
unsatisfying end but still better than in most mangas of the genre...
Uhm...that's it? =(
Ah well, was an ok read, had hoped for a bit more.
No idea if it is the translators messing with us or if it's really the way the translator chose as an easy way out. If it's the first then "well thank you for nothing, you guys might aswell stop doing it." if it's the second then this was an enormous waste of time.
LOL, as I said before, he got both of them. Lame or not, that's the ending
Woah 1/10 wouldn't read again.
It's good that he didn't need to choose one of them.

But it'd be better if the manga still continue until they all graduate and finally get a herem ending.
At least the ending isn't total shit like other manga. I'm looking at you, works of Im Dal Young

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics