Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 119votes)

Haruwaka

Alt Names: alt はるわかalt Haru Wakaalt HaruWakaalt 春和若菜
Author: Yokoyari Mengo
Artist: Yokoyari Mengo
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ono Matori is a high-school student who is secretly a successful erotic manga author. He has recently found new inspiration for his work from his neighbors and classmates, the Hikasayama twins, Haruna and Wakana. Both Haruna, the cheerful and active half, and Wakana, the cool and collect one, both fall in love with Matori. He unwittingly agrees to date both of them both for research purposes and personal interest. Their love triangle will help Matori with his erotic manga storyline but how will his life change back in the real world?
Go to Haruwaka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

262 Comments

Twincest wincest apparently.
If you're on the fence, the author doesn't waste any time in undressing the twins by the 4rth page.
So going by Japan's shit taste, Waka is going to lose to Haru in the end, I'm calling it now. Sexy bro characters like can never win, much to my chagrin. Although a twincest end would be 100% ok by me, but the chances of that happening are even slimmer than Waka's.
this is really intteresting... its not a harem but with two girls that love him, thanks translator!!!
I prefer Waka to Haru :D
This guy was definitely an ex-hentai artist :P
Too much K-on made me numb to this kind of moe. But I'm a strong supporter of twincest, and yuri twincest is is epic indeed. However, I don't like the MC, I don't that character interesting in any way, change it for a different one!!! LOL
enjoy chapter 3.
And Derek, almost got kicked out of the library for this.
Better say thanks by joining #renzokusei and downloading it from there.
Or visit our website.
best chapter yet~

(and i had to do it in a public library)
I'm not quite sure what I just read, but it was amazing.
ch. 1 pg 12-13
because some things you only see in manga!
"What if he lied about being an ero mangaka"

"And he uses those photoes as fapping material?"
What did I just read??
OHHH YEAHHAHHAHAH. Deliciously cute jealousy !
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE MOE MOE MOE WIN WIN WIN BONER BONERRRRR!
RECEIVE MAAAH LAZZZOOORRZZZ! UNIVERSEE!!!
@Christopher I hope that's not the case I personally like Waka more than Haru
Am I the only one who gets the feeling Waka isn't really interested in Ono?
so far so much WIN
Yuri goggles on and ready for the next chapter~~~
This seems to be so much tWin. :)
Usually these type of manga is from the perspective of the boy but this relates to a certain extent to the girl. The good thing about this is that the girl has her insecurities[it's normal for a human to have insecurities, doubts in that situation] but she likes him... the author didn't over dramatize it, I mean... they tend to over dramatize it in that situation, especially from the perspective of the girl. It's good.... no exagerated drama and it has characters you can relate and like.
GYESSSS!!!!!!!!!! I sense massive amounts of win in this. Soft, smooth, romantic, passionate wincest too. You are doing yourself an injustice reading this with pants on.
Have some more awesome twins
@S.C. - Like PROzess said, they say "Ero". I tried to redraw the eyes but it was a pain in the ass for someone who's so new to cleaning/redrawing, so I left it.
AWESOMMMEEEE.....(drool coming out of my mouth)
His eyes say "Ero"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics