Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 119votes)

Haruwaka

Alt Names: alt はるわかalt Haru Wakaalt HaruWakaalt 春和若菜
Author: Yokoyari Mengo
Artist: Yokoyari Mengo
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ono Matori is a high-school student who is secretly a successful erotic manga author. He has recently found new inspiration for his work from his neighbors and classmates, the Hikasayama twins, Haruna and Wakana. Both Haruna, the cheerful and active half, and Wakana, the cool and collect one, both fall in love with Matori. He unwittingly agrees to date both of them both for research purposes and personal interest. Their love triangle will help Matori with his erotic manga storyline but how will his life change back in the real world?
Go to Haruwaka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

262 Comments

Is it just me, or does the guy seem as absolutely uninterested in real-life ero as he is interested in drawing it?
I mean really, she's all "Do something like that to me . . . " and his reaction is a kiss on the forehead?! Is there blood in his veins?
Where can i get some of that seaweed?
    • TEO likes this
Potential subjects, easy to manipulate. Pedober waiting. Yay!
@TeddyG:- "Haters gonna hate" the guy isn't a loser, compare to other leads, he is actually a breathe of fresh awesome air.=, you need glasses.
I daww'd at this page:
Spoiler
B-b-b-biiiiig
Wakana....
Posted Image
wow so sad that guy is such a loser and a nerd feel bad for the girls.
Waka >>> Haru
super interesting!! Those two twins are cute!!
Holy shit, Ono-kun is a pro! Can't wait for the delicious waka action in the next chapter~
Hope they actually stay like this. Threesome endings are rare as heck. In the non-H department anyway.
And now you even started repeating yourself Cydric... *shakes head*
It doesn't really matter who is hotter because
Spoiler
nice one folks
Hikasayama twins (Harukawa) vs Suminoe twins (Kiss x Sis), who wins?
Because twincest is wincest.
Just fuck 'em already man.
Yeh, you guys are awesome for bringing this to us.
Though, I love the girls... I'm so jealous and the main guy isn't totally useless[for now it seems]. The twins aren't total drama queens and they do have a bit of some realistic insecurities.
I do like this so far. Thanks again guys for the hard work.
@Renzokusei Scans, dude you guys are awesome! I'm really looking forward to what you do next! Thanks to you and VISCANS for all the awesome manga!
So is Waka the main? or will it just switch from both of their point of views each chapter.
Chapter 4 has color pages, btw
i want more of waka xD
Yep.. I like Waka better too
Next time? TENTACLES!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics